Chapter 7

I looked into his eyes. How could he do this. His fingers were locked together in the small of my back. I went on my tiptoes so I could look straight into his eyes. Over his shoulder I saw Taylor being kissed in the parking lot as well. I looked back at his face and just focused on it. He looked so much different in the rain. My slender hands were locked around his neck. Suddenly Taylor's fingers grabbed onto his shoulder and yanked him from me. I could feel Easton being ripped away from me. His eyes were fixed on mine. Taylor yanked him harder and pulled him into her car. Jacob ran up to me Taylor's red lipstick was still on his pale lips.

"I wanted you guys together. So when I saw her running after him I just grabbed her so you guys could have that moment." I looked at him. I pulled my sleeve up over my palm and rubbed off the lipstick.

"Thanks for trying." I started to walk home. Jacob grabbed my arm.

"Your not walking home in this weather. I'm driving you." Little did I know he drives a motorcycle. Once he drove me home I couldn't figure out to get off the bike. So he leaned down and pulled me off the bike. Once he pulled my helmet off he kissed me on my forehead.