Chapter 8

I was so confused a kiss on the forehead that meant brotherly love right? Jacob would never like me he knows I like Easton. Yet, he was so nice to me today, and I guess you could say I was misleading. either way I had to make up my mind right now so I'm not one of those whiny girls in a love triangle. I had to ask my self the question do I like Jacob. Well did I? I sat on my bed thinking about it for a minute, of course I didn't he was just a best friend. He doesn't like me anyway so why worry. After settling that little dispute in my head I went to a better one. Why did Easton kiss me he is dating Taylor and all. He even told me we could never date. At that moment during my pondering the door bell rang loudly. My parents were out so I looked at my bedroom window. It was a car I didn't recognize but I saw the person at the door and I definitely recognized him. Easton. What was he doing it was so late. I slipped on my robe and ran down the stairs and opened the door. He looked at me as if I was nothing. He held a crinkled piece of paper in his hand. He took a long deep breath and then said everything mean he could say. All my fears and embarrassing moments he let them all spill from his mouth. As I stood there trying to hold it together he lifted up the sheet of paper and unwrinkled it as he said the worst thing. He said " Just leave me alone I don't care about you, your not anybody's , your a nobody!" He stopped talking for a minute and whispered "She wanted me to the message I want to send you is on this paper." I looked down at the paper and in Easton's scribbly handwriting was "I love you Erin"