Chapter 6

I went to the game. There was a down pour in the forecast but right now it was raining lightly. What I saw shocked me. Not to sound strange but Jacob looked good, like I'd never seen him in baseball clothes. Easton was a outfielder Jacob was pitcher. Then someone showed up that surprised me, Taylor. Easton walked over to Jacob and asked for a time out since Jacob was captain of the team. Jacob being a nice friend called a time out. Easton ran towards Taylor picked her up and swung her around he began whispering to her. Probably cooing in her ear about how amazing she was. Jacob trotted towards me.

"Are you okay?" Asked Jacob

"Nothing, I just did not want to see that." Tears began welling in my eyes. I started to walk away murmuring how I couldn't take it and couldn't stay. He began to walk around the fence. The ump yelled at Jacob saying if he walked all the way around the fence he wasn't going to be playing. The rain began coming down harder mixing my tears in with it. Jacob yanked his hat off and threw it to the ground.

"Well then I guess I'm not playing." Jacob screamed at the ump as he ran after me. Easton saw what was happening and copied Jacob and began running after Jacob. I was almost to my car when someone turned me around and kissed me. When I pulled back from the kiss I was shocked.