The Game Part 5

Final Part of truth or dare guys!!!!

Rosie's P.O.V.:

Squid spins the bottle and it lands on Amy. "Truth or Dare?" he asks her. "Dare" she replies. "You have three minutes to create a secret handshake with Stampy and show it to the group. If you exceed three minutes you have to do the ALS ice bucket challenge outside. (It was about 10pm at this point. And it was FREEZING.) Amy giggles and nods. She ran to the back of the room with Stampy and they start working on the handshake. I chatted with Squid about how silly my unicorn was for about 1 minute and 30 seconds. Then Amy and Stampy rushed up and started their handshake. It went something like the handshake up above. (I did not make that up, I don't know those people. Credit to those girls for the cool handshake.) They finished just in time. Success! Amy laughed and Stampy sat back down next to Sqaishey. Amy say down next to Lee. She spun the bottle and it landed on Sqaishey. "Truth or dare?" Amy asked. "Truth." Sqaishey slurred. She is definitely drunk. "Have you ever twerked before?" Amy asked. In response, Sqaishey got up and started twerking. She and Stampy laughed at this, they were both VERY drunk, while everyone else grimaced. She sat down and spun the bottle. "Lets not do any more." I suggested. "Just this last one!!!" Sqaishey whined. "Okay." I nodded. The bottle landed on Amy. "Truth or dare?" She slurred. "Dare." Amy said, clearly not caring Sqaishey was drunk. Sqaishey cackled deviously. "Okay. Some terms of the dare first. 1. if you don't do the dare, both people involved lose an article of clothing, and 2. If you don't accept we keep playing for AT LEAST another hour." Amy nodded. I really wondered what the dare was going to be. And why there were such strict conditions. Amy almost had to accept because she was only in her bra and boyshorts. Sqaishey said the dare and I froze. The look on me, Squid, Lee, and Amy's faces was a mortified and absolutely stunned one. Sqaishey repeated herself: "I dare Amy to do it with Squid."