She Likes Me Back

Stampy's P.O.V.:

Sqaishey sits next to me as we edit the video. I consider asking her out here and now, but I decide to wait until later. We edit out her introduction because it came out weird and figure that people will figure it out. We post it on YouTube. "Ready for ice cream?" I ask. "Y-yeah just let me... go to the bathroom? Okay?" I nod, but I don't know what she plans on doing. She goes into the bathroom and a minute later I go up to the door and listen. "What do I do Mousie? I can't tell him I like him!" I listen closer, but I only here Sqaishey. "There is no way Stampy likes me. Mousie you are crazy. I got to go. I will call you later Mousie. Bye." I run back to the couch and pretend I was looking something up. She walks out and sits next to me. "Ready to go?" I ask. "Yeah. How about we go to the one by my house?" I nod, she gathers her things, and we get in her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the ice cream place and we both order a banana and orange soft serve ice cream in a cone with rainbow sprinkles. We eat in silence. I consider asking Sqaishey out, but then I think of Squid. I'm still not sure about my feelings for him. At least I know Sqaishey likes me. It's a good thing one of my crushes do.