The New Fiancés

Author's Note: OMG I feel so bad. My chapters have been so short and infrequent. Fortunately, I just got out of school, so hopefully I will be better. Also, I have a new book with a Teaser Chapter published, called Utopia vs. Dystopia, and I want all of you to comment and let me know what you think. Finally, I have an almost complete book that I will start publishing when it is all done. It is a short story called Texts To The One I Love(d). Please check out my other works, as I need support for all my books and I want to know what my readers enjoy. Now, without further ado, the next chapter:

Squid's P.O.V.:

Each of us gives a toast at the restaurant, me and Stampy do one together filled with jokes and silly puns. Rosie and Sqaishey do a nicer one, one really describing the beauty of the couple and the wedding. The food is amazing, and we all eat together. Amy arranged to have the six of us sit at one table as oppose to having their own table for just the two of them. It was nice of her. As I'm sure you can tell, Amy did most of the planning. the cake is brought out and cut, and we all have a slice. It's a chocolate ice cream cake with pink icing around the outside and blue icing that reads "Congratulations Amy and Lee!" I get a part of the c and go back and sit down. We make small talk and when everyone is done the DJ shouts "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" He starts playing Don't Stop The Party and literally everyone, even the flower girl who is Amy's three-year old cousin, gets on the dance floor and starts partying. Amy and Lee's wedding is a huge success, and everybody is having fun and giving Congratulations and all around loving life. I feel to my back pocket and make sure the box is still there. I find Amy and tell her the time (and temperature sponsored by TD Bank ;]). She nods and heads up to the DJ. "All right everybody can we have all the unmarried women on the dance floor please. Let the bouquet toss BEGIN!" He shouts. All the unmarried women get on the dance floor. Amy turns backwards and throws her bouquet. Fourtunately, everyone is in on the plan and they knock it off until Rosie catches it. Then the crowd parts and I walk through and pull the box out of my pocket. I get down on one knee and say "Rosie, you can thank Amy for this perfect bouquet toss moment. She helped me set it up. Will you marry me my darling?" Rosie nods and I pull her into a hug and then a kiss. Then we all head outside and Amy and Lee get into a limo that has a Just Married sign on the back. We wave as the limo drives away.

All Right guys I have a question for you: Should I do another time Skip or do the honeymoon? Comment what you think!