UKI YOU SNITCH-

Japan's POV

After a nice time hanging out, we all headed home. Since it was Friday though we decided to hang out tomorrow as well. I think Ame's parents like that he's going out with friends. I guess I understand why, he did tell us that he got bullied really badly. I open up my door and greet my mother, "Moooooommmm!! I'm hooooomme!!" I walk into the kitchen and spot her. "Hello, Japan. How was the time with your friends?" I smile and sit down, "Well, we went to a nearby mall and I got this cute Eevee plush! Then Russia took me and Ame to get ice cream. But then there was this rude lady!! She was super mean to Ame even though he didn't do anything wrong!!" 

"Those people just want to cause a fuss. I hate them too!" I nod and tell my mom that I'd be upstairs and go to my room. I wonder how Ame is taking this...

Russia's POV

I huff and sit down roughly on the couch. Not even ONE FRICKIN' SECOND AFTER I'm surrounded by siblings. Uuuuughhh...

"What do you want?" They all look either smug or excited. Shoot. "How was your date?" I stare at Khali and huff, "I was hanging out with Ame and Japan. Not a date. It went fine except for some stupid Karen who was annoying." Uki smirks, "I bet ya wish it was just you and Ame." I roll my eyes, he's right, but he can't know that!! "So? What if I do? Doesn't matter!!"  A shoot I said that out loud didn't I-

I watch Uki grin before turning around and screaming, "FATHER!!! RUSSIA SAYS THAT HE DOES LIKE-" I knock him over and cover his mouth, "UKI YOU SNITCH!!" I feel something gross on my hand and yelp, pulling it away, "UKI DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND-" "FATHER RUSSIA LIKES A BOY AND HIS NAME IS AMMMEEEE!!!!" Uki you traitor- We turn towards the stairway and low and behold...my father is just standing there with a smile. DANG NAB IT!!! "What is this about a crush, Russia?" I stare at him, "Uh, oh, nothing... Just something Uki is doing to tease me-" "Lies. I want the details." And then I watch as my father sits on the floor and waits.

"Uuuuhhh..."

~Fun Fact: If you're getting mugged, yell 'FIRE' instead of 'HELP' to gain attention. Another thing to do is instead of saying 'SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP' single out someone like 'YOU IN THE RED SHORTS AND BLUE CAP, HELP ME'. 

~Coco