Summer Ahoy!

Ame's POV

School's nearing its end, I lost track of the weeks I've spent here. It's unbelievable, all that I've accomplished, I mean. I have friends now, and an amazing boyfriend. I managed to get through the few months I was here. Russ got to meet my family. Luckily, Dad liked him and didn't try to steal his kneecaps. Maman loved him, of course! And my siblings? They lowkey threatened him but it's all good. Today is Saturday, and today I'm meeting his family.

China actually got over her obsession with Russ and ended up dating North Korea! We even became friends after she apologized, I did eventually tell her I was blind but she never told anyone else. China's actually pretty fun and I'm glad we became good friends.

South and Japan are still going strong, Germany and Poland finally started dating after weeks of obvious flirting, The Rice Gang is still an amazing trio, and The Rice Gang is still as amazing as always! China started hanging out with North, Germany, and Poland. They don't have an official name, but now we have a group chat with all three of the groups.

I get ready and ask Maman multiple times if she's super sure I look nice, "Ame, I swear on all of my love for you that you look splendid." I nod reluctantly and shuffle my feet, you see, today's a special day. Today, I'm meeting Russ's family. I'm pretty nervous, I want this to go really well.

"Here you go, Ame!" I smile while feeling the box in my hands, "Thank you, Maman." I am super excited for him to see what I got him! You see today I plan on giving him a surprise since I wasn't here for his birthday. 

I get into the car and feel the rush of excitement flow throughout my body, I hope he likes it. I feel the warm sunlight on my face and smile, thinking of all the memories I've made; From the first time meeting Russ and Japan, to developing a crush on Russ, down to the moment Japan labeled us 'The Three Corners'.  I remember our little adventures and predicaments. The car's movements remind me of the time we went to the mall, they ran about while dragging me behind. I smile fondly at the memories I've made with my friends.

The car stops, "Here you go, America." I climb out, "See you later, Maman!" She drives away as soon as I reach the door. I knock and the door opens almost right away, "Ame!" I grin and hug Russ, "Ame, where are your sunglasses?"

I chuckle, "I decided not to wear them." I hear steady footsteps come forward, "Hello, Amerika. It is a pleasure to meet you." I sheepishly smile, "Sir, I'm sorry but I'm actually blind, heh." Soviet chuckles, "I only have one eye, don't worry about it." Oh, welp I had no idea. Could be the fact I can't see but who knows.

Russ must have noticed the box in my hands, "Ame, is that a gift?" I grin, "For you! I realized that I missed your birthday so here you go." I can hear different footsteps head down, I know right away they're Russ's siblings.

"Hi!" "Hello!" "Welcome, I guess." "Hi, Russia's boyfriend!" I chuckle at the greeting and wave, "Howdy, I'm America. I'm actually blind so sorry in advance if I crash into something." Someone snorted, "I'm Bel, and it's okay, Father crashes into things when he doesn't look with his good eye." An eruption of giggles breaks out and I can't help but laugh with them.

I turn back at Russ, "Open the gift!" I hear ruffling and a small gasp, "A blue hoodie?" I nod, "A hoodie like mine, but blue since you said it was your favorite color!" Russ hugged me, "I love it, thanks." The rest of the evening goes by smoothly and the next thing I know, I'm back home getting ready for bed.

"Night, Canada." "Night, hey Ame?" I hum, "Do you regret moving? I don't, but I'm just asking." I close my eyes and think about all the amazing things I have now and shake my head, "I don't regret one thing." I turn towards his voice, "Say, how's Uki?" He splutters a bit, "F-fine." I chuckle and go quiet. "Can, do you regret anything?" "Not at all." I hear the door close and I can't help but wonder what tomorrow will bring.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚✧Thy End ✧゚・: ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

~FUN FACTS: 
-Beer was a soft drink in Russia!

-Dead people get goosebumps

-Dogs are banned from Antarctica

Thanks so darn much for all the support and views! I truly hope you all enjoyed my story, I am truly going to miss writing. But I don't regret writing this book at all! If you want, you can check out my other stories, but I am very proud of this amazing book. <333

~Coco