The Escape- Chapter 1

I tried for I don't know how long to get out of here, whatever here is. Whatever this is. As the mass had closed in on me, I was suddenly in a room, me as it's center piece. I tried my hardest to tune into something, anything, and then I found something. A single TV at the end of the hall I once so eagerly ran down flickered on. I slowly walked over to it, the image was an odd room, somewhere I'm not sure I've seen in the Pale City. As I tuned the screen I began to notice life behind it, something with a cone head, a nome. It scurried past the screen and then I saw her. She didn't seem to notice the room with the TV on, but I could see her walk past the door. There is no way I'm missing that bright yellow raincoat. I found you once again.

I pushed my way through slowly the screen bent and static screeched. It started to feel like I was trying to control waves and currents that spun around me. I gritted my teeth and pushed harder until Crash I was on the floor, whatever I was in rocked side to side like a boat on the water. I smiled. Don't worry Six, I'm back. I slowly stood and looked around the ground was metal and slick. Creaking open the door I looked about. My mask. I forgot I left it outside the tower. It was too late now, the only thing that mattered was finding Six. I saw a hat by the tv, a grey fedora. This will do. It fit like a glove, okay a little big but I will grow into it I'm sure.

Walking down the hall Six went was like a whole new adventure. I watched her crawl into a vent. Do I followed her carefully or make my presence known? I followed her as she chased a nome into a small room. It hid in the darkness as Six lit a lamp with small lighter she had. It walked up to the flame to warm and she hugged it. She never gave me a hug. I was a little upset by that. I want a hug, after all I deserved one. All the times I saved her. Ungrateful. I slowly walked into the room, the nome looked up at me startled.
"You never gave me a hug. Six."

A small gasp escaped her lips