Chapter 1 •The letter •

Marius

Pushing the 14th floor I stood in the elevator, a box full of personnel belonging from my job in my hands. I look at a old picture of my girlfriend Tyler.

I Smile because I know once I walk thought the door she'll be there with open arms ready to rub my head and listen to the bull shit I've been though today.

Unlocking my top lock I turn on the hall way light." Tyty" I called out "Tyler... baby"

I walked into our room then the bathroom.

after coming up short I pulled out my phone to call when I seen a plate a food and a note on the nook table..

Baked chicken, corn,sweet peas and a salad. Picking up the note it said

~Maz

I don't know if this is goodbye or see you later.

But I know that I need to go. It's not you,

you have always been there for me and supported me when ever I needed you.

Marius you don't understand how much I love you.

I'm crying just writing this.

We been together for 2 and a half years and I will never forget the first day I met you,

all the good and bad times we had.

I could write for hours but my bus leaves in a few.

I need time to fix myself and see if what we had is what I still need after.

I made you your favorite male.

please still love me and think about me Mazzi.

Love you Tyty,

"So did you eat the food" I gave my best friend Bobby a straight face and through back what was left in my glass.

"Man I gave that girl everything... everything.. she wanted a new pair of shoes I got it for her.. needed her hair done I gave her the money and waited in the shop for her."

I put my head done on the table

"Maz ...chill bruh there's other girls out there." bobby said "

I don't want no other girl... I want my Tyty" I order anther drink and laid my head on the table.

"Wow your wiped...make that a double" he told the waiter..

I went into my pictures and look at all the pictures of Tyler and I... all the old texts.. I don't see where anything was wrong... ."

Bob look at this I don't see how or why she just left me... look

I passed him my phone. He look at it then put it in his packet.

"what you need right now is something .....or someone to take your mind off of your Tyty"

he made a salty face after saying her name.

"Man I don't want nothing all I want to do is drink till I can't feel this pain no more"

****

Three hours later and I felt great..

" Man fuck Tyler... Fuck that pain in the ass job... I was the best thing that she had and I was the best god damn manger that shit hole of a place ever had"

I burped and drink anther shot..

" That's the Maz I know" we down anther shot.

"I wanna get laid to night" bobby said looking around

"my nigga me fucking too"

we order anther round of shots and after that everything went dark.

~Anna