Chapter 3 •New beginnings•

Marius

*Three weeks later*

I woke up ready for today... Today is the beginning of a new Maz, and a new job . No more slaking and moping round.

I jumped in the showers and was out in ten minutes. Brushing my teeth and combing my hair I put same gel in it to keep it in place.

Pulling on my black jeans and black crew neck t-shirt I added some polo clone.

After putting some food in my cat blow I focused on getting me something to eat.... oh yea, I got a cat. After my searching for Melanie failed I seen that maybe she was more of an eye opener, someone who just there in your life to give you a push in the right way.... you know

Maybe just maybe she wasn't even real at all.

Whelp life goes on and my new one starts at 10.

*********

I checked my breath when she turned to look at a Bob Marley CD. "Yup this is definitely the dish I need" I check the dish out and told her the amount,She paid but not with out leaving her number and Facebook on a filer from the shop.

I added her then save her number. for lunch I walk over to "Teddy and Mill"... The best hot dog place in town. I order two hot dogs and some chicken rings. I eat and text Layla... the girl who gave me her number.

Turns out she's in her last year of law school and is out here for the summer.

We made plans to meet up again one Saturday to hang out. I look at phone and seen that I had only five minutes left of my break. Throwing my trash away I then made my way back to work.

*******

"See ya bright and early tomorrow Maz" Sara my co-worker said as she got into her car and drove off. I mad my way to the train station and paid my fare.

Late night New York has its pors and cons.. I listened as Jazz music filled the station I walk over to this guy playing a Secx and put five dollars in his case.

Walking a little more I seen a beach, making my way over I sat pulling out my earbuds and playing "6 gods" by Drake

Closing my eyes I waited for my train.