Chapter 5 •eat,drink,sing repeat•

Marius

2 days later (Saturday)

It didn't work, got shot down

But I can tell by the bag, by the wrist and the ring on that

Somebody had it on lockdown

The moral of the story not to speak on that

She on the team, shorty mine now

And we don't ever ever ever make love

And we don't ever ever ever say "love"

Unless I'm all up in it, she tellin' me she love that D on that, I don't ever say uh

Bad bitch, ain't nothin' made up

Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy

The heart from a real one from Philly reppin' that north side?

I slide on my retro 11 low georgetown and looked in my long mirror. I had a date with Carla in a few. I haven't been on a date in almost 2 years. And a movie then us going to eat sounds good... right?

After putting on some Cologne and my jacket I locked up and started up my car.

30 minutes of driving I'm now waiting out side of Carla's house. I texted her that I was out side, playing with my radio I just plugged up my Acx cord and turned on my iPod.

5 minutes later she walked down the stairs and made her way to my car. I got out to open her door. she had on navy blue shorts, a black corp top and some high boots. She looked good.

"Marius" she gave me a hug."Carla ... you look beautiful" I said kissing her hand. "is this okay.. you kone, the outfit" she said doing a little spin. "yeah yeah great"

opening the door she got in and I ran over to driver side and got in.

"so I was thinking we could catch a movie then get something to eat"

"That's sounds good" we pulled off into the night of New York...traffic wasn't heavy so we got to the theater movie in no time.

"So what movie you want to see" I asked her looking up at the list. " Lets watch The Duff"

**********

We walk over to this restaurant that she told me her and her roommates always go to, said they have the best hot wings. So I had to go and try them.

"You should try the blueberry mistake, it's really good" Clara told me.

I look at the picture

"What's in it" I said looking down at her, with her be 5'1 and me being 6 feet even there was a hella difference. She explain to me what was in the drink and it sound pretty nasty, but i order it.

Her dark brown eyes  lit up in excitement as I took a sip of the drink. "So" she said

"Honestly it's not what I expected" it was discussing.

"Is that a good or bad thing" she took a bite of a chicken wing. "waitting for me to anwer.

"well, it's not what I though it would be" I wiped my hands and took a drink of my buleberry sodas

I order me some pizza rolls and wings and with talked and got to know each other more.

She an really smart girl and has an really strange vocie. It's the type of voice that arfter awhile of listening that it starts to hurt your eras.