Chapter 15

~Lets do a time skip to Saturday~

~Iwaizumi's POV~
We've been keeping an eye out for Hinata Natsu. The only living family of Hinata Shoyo, or Decoy. His sister has no idea that he's part of a Mafia. But he's on to us. He got her a guard dog to protect her, but the dog isn't doing much. 

We've been watching her for a month. She barely leaves her house unless it's for school, a run, or grocery's. Doesn't seem like she has many friends. 

Oikawa wanted me to get her today. I drove over to her apartment and waited for her to come out. On Saturday's she normally goes out for groceries.

When I saw her come out I started my car. She didn't have the pesky dog today. Perfect.

I waited for her to get to a secluded area before coming out of the car. She was by herself. So one in site. And I snatched her from behind. "A-!" I placed my hand around her mouth before she tried to scream. "Ssh~ You're gonna have to be quiet. Or your brother. Shoyo. Gets it." She went quiet after. "Good girl. Now. I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth and you're going to stay quiet. Got it?" She nodded her head and I removed my hand. 

She tried to run but I picked her up before she could. "Let me go!" She screamed. I sighed, "I thought I said to stay quiet? Hm? Do you want Shoyo to be in danger?" She stopped moving. "Finally." 

I placed her in the back seat of the car and put a blind fold on her. I drove us back to base. Wonder how Decoy is going to react. 

~Natsu's POV~
WHAT THE FUCK! I'M GETTING KIDNAPPED. WHAT DO I DO?! 

He didn't take my phone away. It's in my back pocket. I tried shuffling to get my phone out. "What are you doing?" He asked. "N-nothing. W-where are you taking me?" I asked him. "Somewhere." I sighed and finally got my phone out. Even if I can't see behind my back, I can still text Shoyo for help. 

Wait. How did he know who Shoyo was? Never mind that. Text him quick. I tried getting on the message app, and opened Shoyos contact carefully. It should already be open since I was talking to him earlier. 

~Ni-san~

Natsu
Shoyo, jelp. plesee.

I didn't feel a buzz. He didn't text back. Fuck. Should I call him? I should. I tried pressing the call button and hopefully it works. I need it on for 2 or more minutes. Hopefully he'll get help.

~Hinata/Shoyo's POV~
I felt my phone vibrate but I couldn't check it. Then I got a call. "I'm sorry. I'll be right back." I said to Suga. I was at base talking things over about Natsu.

"Hello?" Natsu had called me but she wasn't saying anything. 
"Hello? Natsu?" Still nothing. I heard someone driving. I continued to listen.
"Where are you taking me?" I heard her say. I took a deep breathe. I then heard another voice.
"I already told you. Somewhere. Now shut up and stay quiet." I ran over to the other guys.

"Guys! Natsu was taken!" I put the call on speaker.

"And if I don't shut up. Hm? What are you going to do to me?" I heard her say. The other person sighed.
"Then I'm going to hurt you. I don't like hurting girls. But I'll have to make an exception since you're Decoy's sister." I looked over to Daichi. He was just staring at my phone. 
"Decoy?" She asked. 

"No no no. I didn't want her to find out this way!" I exclaimed. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder, "Hey...calm down...she'll be alright." Noya said. I looked back at the phone.

"That's not my place to say. But...he's part of a Mafia. That's his code name" I heard Natsu gasp.
"You're lying. He's not in the Mafia." She said.
"But he is." The other guy said.

"That's Black Mamba. They took her." Ennoshita said. "She called you on purpose. She knows what she's doing Hinata." Suga said. "I hope so." I sighed. 

"You're lying! He's not part of the Mafia!" She yelled out. 
"Shut up! We're here now. And if you scream. You don't want to know what happens." He said.

"The call is over 2 minutes, we can try tracing the call." Kiyoko said. "Please." I said. She nodded her head and walked away. 

We continued to listen to the call. Black Mamba seemed to get out of the car, "Shoyo please. I'm scared." She cried. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Hang up Shoyo. Before he comes to me. Please help me." She was crying. I hung up and cried. "No..." I fell onto my knees. "Hinata..." Yamaguchi said. "She's the only family I have. I can't lose her too." I cried. 

"We'll get her. I promise." Daichi said. "Kiyoko. Did you get the location." She nodded her head. "Yes. They're at the Silver Blades base." Daichi nodded. "We'll all be going to get her. Understood?" Daichi asked. "Yes sir." We all responded. 

I got up and got ready. We all discussed the plan and hopefully...we get Natsu out...alive..."