Chapter 27

~The next day~ (Thursday)

Hinata woke up and got ready for the day. While making breakfast, he blushed thinking back to when he kissed Akaashi's cheek last night. "I can't believe I did that." He whispers to himself. He shook his head to get rid of the thought and sat down to eat breakfast. 

While Hinata was eating, someone rang the doorbell. "Who the fuck..." He goes and opens the door to see Kenma and Kuroo. "What are you doing here?" He asked, letting them inside. "We just wanted to make sure you were okay..." Kuroo said, Kenma nodded his head, "How nice of you." Hinata says. 

"I made breakfast, I could put it on a plate for you, if you'd like." He says, "Thanks, this idiot decided to skip breakfast and rush here." Kenma says, Hinata smiles, "It's fine, I always make a lot in case Kageyama or the others drop by." Hinata says putting some of the food on plates for Kuroo and Kenma.

The other two say thank you and start eating, "Oh, and I'm sorry for biting you." Kenma says, "It's fine Kozume." Hinata says and continues to eat his breakfast. "You can call me Kenma." He says, Hinata nods his head, "So, Kuroo-san? Is everything alright between you and Ace?" Hinata asks, "Bokuto? I don't know..." Kuroo says, "I really thought him and Akaashi would put up more of a fight." Hinata freezes at what Kenma says. "A-Akaashi? Akaashi Keiji?" He looked at the two with wide eyes, their eyes went wide too. "Y-you didn't know?" Kuroo asks, Hinata shakes his head, "If I did, I wouldn't have gone on a DATE with him YESTERDAY!" Hinata exclaims. 

Kuroo and Kenma looked at each other with wide eyes. "Shit..." Kuroo whispers. "I'm so stupid! I should've done a background check right after I was back! Oh my god!" Hinata exclaims. "Hey, calm down Hinata." Kenma says getting up. "Don't. Please....Please leave...I need to think about this..." Hinata says, Kuroo and Kenma make eye contact and nod. "Okay..." Kuroo says before leaving with Kenma. 

"Fucking idiot!" Hinata exclaimed when they were gone. "NO WONDER THEY LOOKED THE SAME!" He yells out. "I can't believe it...Akaashi is Blue Owl...it all makes sense, why he was nice to me, his eyes and hair...and his voice. I should've known!" Hinata exclaimed, "Fuck...what do I do?" He picked up his phone and called Suga.

(Bold is Suga, Italics is Hinata)

"Hello?"
"Suga!
"Woah, what happened? Is everything okay?" Suga asked worriedly.
"No! I just found out something I didn't want to..." Hinata says. 
"What was it?"
"Okay, so...I went on a date with Akaashi yesterday..."
"That's great!" 
"I guess...except that he's Blue Owl..." 
"...what?..."
"He's part of The Merciless Owls Suga. I had no idea! He was there and everything! I should've put the pieces together!"
"Y-You went on a date with Blue Owl?"
"Yes! I didn't even know Suga! I just thought it was a weird coincidence, but no...I should've listened to my gut!"
"Hey...calm down...you'll be alright...as long at their leader-"
"Bokuto"
"Yes, as long as he doesn't find out, you should be fine, Daichi isn't that big on dating members of other Mafias, but I don't think he'll care as long as you're safe and don't share information."
"I know...but I just wish I knew sooner! I found out from freaking Kenma!"
"Oh...Are you going to ask him?" 
"I don't know..."
"You should think about that, whether you want to ask him about it or not is all up to you." 
"I know...Sorry for calling you so early."
"It's fine Hinata, but Daichi's calling me now, I got to go, stay safe."
"You too." 

He hangs up and sits down on the sofa. "Should I ask him?" He groans and lies down. "I hate this..." 

He then takes out his phone and clicks Akaashi's contact

>Akaashi<

Hinata
Hey
We need to talk...

He then puts his phone away and just stares at the ceiling, waiting for a reply.

---

Akaashi on the other hand was smiling while he was at their base. "Akaashi? Why are you in such a good mood today?" Kohona asks, Akaashi blushes and looks down, "I was on a date with Hinata yesterday" He says quietly, "Really? Was it nice?" "Oh the best." Kohona smiles at Akaashi's response, "Just remember, be careful." Akaashi nodded his head and checked his phone. 

He lost his smile real quick. "What happened?" Akaashi shows Kohona the phone, "Oh shit..." Akaashi nods his head, "What do you think it is?" Akaashi asked him, Kohona shrugs, "I don't know man. Reply and call him or meet up later." Akaashi nods his head and responds.

>Hinata<
Hey
We need to talk...

Akaashi
We can meet if you'd like?

Hinata
Okay
Meet me at XXX in 20?

Akaashi
Alright
See you then 

Hinata
See you

Akaashi stares at his phone and then puts it away, not wanting Bokuto to be suspicious of him. 

.
.
.
.

The two meet and Hinata's been looking down for almost 5 minutes. "Hinata? Is everything alright?" Hinata looked at him. "I don't know. Is everything alright Blue Owl?" Akaashi froze and his eyes widened, "H-how-" "So it's true. God. I'm such an idiot!" Hinata exclaimed, Akaashi holds Hinata's hands, "If you think that this is a way to take you back to base, it's not. Bokuto has no idea that I'm here right now." Akaashi says. Hinata looks at him, but doesn't say anything.

"I didn't hurt you when I took you. I couldn't. But I warned the others not to hurt you too bad." Akashi said quietly, "And they were going to leave you hungry, but I couldn't, I made the food for you. Bokuto knew about that. He knew I made you food. But he doesn't know why. Hinata, you have to listen to me when I say I have no bad intentions..." Akaashi says, Hinata looks at him, "Okay..." "Okay?" "I'll give you a chance. But...we have to be careful." Akaashi nods his head, "Thank you!" He gets up and hugs Hinata, Hinata hugging back.

Akaashi then drives Hinata home, and Hinata invites him in, "So, how do we make this work?" Hinata asks, "We act. If Bokuto ever gets suspicious, I can tell him it's just so I can keep an eye on you, even thought I'm not." Hinata nods, "Alright then..."

The two watch movies and laugh around for the day, not really doing anything.

"Oh, it's getting late, I should probably go" Akaashi says getting up. "You can stay the night." Hinata says out of no where. "What?" Hinata chuckles, "Yea, I have an extra room, you can stay there for the night." Akaashi smiles, "Thanks, but clothes?" "I might have something that'll fit you, I like wearing bigger sizes, they should fit you." Akaashi nods his head and goes to change with the clothes Hinata gave him.

The two eat dinner together and soon head to head, not without Akaashi kissing Hinata's forehead before heading to the guest bedroom. Leaving Hinata a blushing mess.