Im........dead?

"Jesus your dead and you have been for many many years now. The public have been mourning you since 32 AD so stop you 32 bullshit"

Damn he got to the point fast but Im not dead Im just holy.  If I was Dead then Father wouldve told me I was dead...wouldent he?

I turn around in the bed to see Satan staring at me. But he wasnt staring at me he was looking down towards my-

"Nice dump truck you got there"

Nice Im sitting next to a pervert.

"T-thanks" I stutter. Why was I stuttering at everything he said to me now? I hate the man? Maybe Im just scared of him.

Satan grabs my hand and pulls me on top of him. "How long is it? If you dont know would you like me to messure it for you"

Yeah. This mans insane

"M-m-measure w-w-what?" I say already knowing the answer

He ignores my question and flips me over so I was now on top of him. He looks down to my dick and says "it looks big but I bet its only 4 inches"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

He pushes me off of him and goes to a chest of drawers beside the bed. And he takes out.... a tape measurer.

"Damn it" I whisper to myself. This mans backwards and no mistake. Luckly hes not gay so Its just bros being bros I suppose.

He walks over. I start to shiver and squirm at what he might do to me. He lifts up the tape measurer, bags me, and measures. I was extremely uncomfortable.

Bros being bros. Bros being bros. Bros being bros. Bros being bros. Bros being bros.

Its not gay if its with the homies....

"3 inches as I suspected you really are just a little kid arent ya"

To be continued......................