Satans high

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MEASURE MY WILLY FOR YOU PERVERT" I scream at Satan.

He looks at me calmly and shruggs i dont know how much more I can take of this. I want to leave. But I dont want to leave.

....
Why am I enjoying myself.

"Hey Jesus want to go to KFC" Satan askes randomly

I nod. I know for a fact Im gone all red. He probably thinks of me as a little boy now. But hes acting.........calm. I have a feeling hes ill. normally hes horny and........... whats the word again......
Oh yeah

Hot

Its not like I have a crush on him or something besides hes like billions of years older then me....
....billions

HOW OLD IS SATAN?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

"Hey Satan... my man... My homie...... uhhh..... How old are you"

Satan smirks and does the debby Ryan "why do you want to know. I bet you want to know if its legal to date me or not"

Great horny and somewhat atractive Satan is back

"If you really want to know" he continues "Im 3 billion maybe 4 billion but whos counting any more. And my birthdays on the 6th of Setember"

Why did he tell me his birthday?
Why does it feel weird
Hold on..

6th of the 9th..
Well shi-

"No I dont want to get with you. Also if you unvirgin me my mother will kill you" I tried to say it feircly but it came out in a childish voice

Satan pulls me towards the doors. It was just now I realized he walks around shirtless. His abs were.... NO JESUS DONT THINK ABOUT THAT STAY HOLY. but.... OH MAH GOD MY FATHERS GOING TO KILL ME.

"My MoThEr WiLl KiLl YoU alright kid do you need mummy to give you your baba aswel"

I mumble "shut up" and we walk out the door to go to KFC

To be continued........