Chapter 4

Chapter 4

After the dinner, I walked to my room. I don't have any activities today. I get my phone and slump on my bed.

I open the facebook app, search, and watch.

While watching the live. I keep note of the items.

It has been my 3rd time ordering. The first one was a flower pot that made my Mom happy, the next one is plants that made Daddy happy because Mom is happy.

And now. I add to cart the item, items. This is a collar of a dog, and other things use in having a dog.

When I already place my order. I close my eyes. Now I have a problem.

I don't have a dog.

Mom will know this transaction, I need to buy a dog asap.

I glance at the clock and it's 11:35 PM.

I go outside my room. My parents are not here because of work, my brothers are probably anywhere doing their business.

I tried going in a pet shop, but it is closed. I tried in a mall but there is none, I once thought that there is.

In the end. I found none.

I sat on the gutter and pulled my hair. Paano ko ipapaliwanag kay Mom pagdumating na ang mga inorder ko.

I looked on the dark sky, only the stars can be seen. The moon is missing. If anyone is hearing me, send me a dog. I badly need it.

I felt something sticky and wet on my hand. Agad kong tinignan ang kamay ko.

I closed my eyes and blink many times. Kung meron mang nakarinig sa akin. Thank you!.

A puppy was wiggling his tail while staring at me.

"You know I really need you"I patted his head. I almost hug the puppy but I heard a car approaching this way.

I pick up the puppy and put it on the passenger seat.

I'm sorry and I'm thankful whoever owns this puppy but I'll borrow it for a while.

I promise, I will give her back to you. In healthy and top shape.

"Anak, paki-tignan naman ung tao sa labas. May ginagawa kase sila Ate Linda"Mom command at me, when she passed by at the sala and here I am sitting at the long brown sofa.

Mom left before I could answer. But the person outside may be the one I'm waiting for.

I stop playing with Say, the puppy. And head outside.

I stride towards the gate and open it. I can see a woman at forty's. I smile a little.

"790 lahat iho"

I pulled out my wallet and get some cash.

"Wala ka bang barya?"she ask when I handed a thousand bill.

"Keep the change na lang po. Thank you po"I said then a smile spread across her lips.

Before she left, she leave me a meaningful smile.

"O ano yun anak?"Mom ask when she noticed me going to my room upstairs. Before going to the stairs, I bring Say with me.

"Delivery"

"Of what?"

"For the dog"I said and when Mom nodded, I immediately walk towards my room before she noticed something.

Going to school, I use my car. My brothers are either in their condo or on the hotel. My mom never let me leave the house yet. Kahit na magkakasing edad lang kaming magkakapatid.