Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Days with him is happy, more than to what I need each day.

Flowers, chocolates, dates. In fact I didn't need all of that, I just want him to be my side. Pero hindi siya nagkulang sa mga bagay na nakakapagdulot ng kilig at saya sa akin.

He gives me his time eventhough he's busy practicing. I never once tried going to his practice.

I am at the gate waiting for him. Umuwi siya sa bahay nila dahil may kelangan daw siyang kunin.

I straightened my body when I saw his car. The passenger door opened and a woman goes out.

"Kysen, I need to meet her"

"No, mom, you don't need to meet her. You'll freak her out"

"Kysen"pumamewang ang nanay niya.

"Mom"

I am watching them. I am afraid to interrupt. His mom looks strict.

"Kysen"eventhough she's not staring at me. I felt it sharp.

"Mom, just let me court her, please, in my own. I know you'll do something para pumayag siya but I don't want that. Paghihirapan ko siya Mom"

His Mom sigh. "Fine, fine. Don't forget to inform her of your upcoming fly to Argentina. It's only a week"

"Yes Mom"he said then kissed her Mom.

I step back a little. I pretended that I didn't see what happen a while ago. I walk towards him. I hugged him.

It's not new that I'm hugging him. The first time, he remained shocked and like a statue but now he stop for a while but still give back my hug.

I hug him tight that made him laugh.

Bakit hindi mo sa akin sinasabi na aalis ka?Dahil hindi pa tayo?Dahil nagpapaligaw pa lang ako?Wala pa akong say sa buhay mo.

Nakakasakit. Nakaka-disappoint.

Tas ngayon ko lng malalaman na isang linggo ka na lang sa tabi ko. Pano na ung magiging boyfriend kita pagka-graduate ko. Eh aalis ka na eksaktong graduation ko pa.

"Hey, I love your hug but I think you'll be shy afterwards"he said then tap my back. That's the time that I notice everyone is staring at us. I slowly unclasped my hand. Nadala ko sa bugso ng damdamin.

I treasure my last days with him. This is my chance to be with him. Ang hirap palagpasin, kase kung magagalit ako, kung aawayin ko siya. Hindi kami magpapansinan at ayoko na aalis siya ng walang baong magandang alaala. Kahit alaala na lang.

"Kysen, sa graduation ko. Tayo na diba?"I said then stare at his eyes. I wanna see if he will lie or he's gonna say the truth that he will be gone.

"The decision is yours babe. If you'll accept me. I will be the happiest man in the world"

Sweet. Yeah, it's sweet.

I smiled to him that he returned with a smile. But deep inside me, I am crying. You can say it to me. You can say that you will leave me. Kakayanin ko naman eh, pero bakit.

Duwag ako. Hindi ko kaya na sabihin sayo na alam ko kase alam kong mawawala ka sa akin.

Minsan ko nang nasabi sa sarili ko. Kahit isang beses lang, masaya na ako. Maybe this is not the time for us. Not yet or never.

Last day to be with him. I still wait for the time he say to me that he will leave, but I never heard it.

Tomorrow is my graduation and tomorrow is his flight. I accidentally saw his ticket on his wallet.

One way ticket.

He doesn't have a plan on coming back to me.

Wearing a white top tucked in a maong jeans with belt. I wear the rubber shoes he gave to me that is a couple of his shoes.

He promised to have a date with me.

I get my shoulder brown bag and headed outside. Mom is resting but she knows that I will go somewhere.

Hinintay ko siya sa waiting sched malapit sa sakayan sa amin. I never let him enter my house. I never let him know my mother. Because there is fear inside of me.

Hindi pa kami, natatakot ako na maattach si Mama sa kanya. Ayokong masaktan ang Mama ko lalo na't hindi pala pang matagalan.

He never asked why, he never said that he wants to meet my Mama.

I totally understand.

A red bmw park. I didn't let him get out. Agad na akong sumakay.

"Hey"he said then tucked my hair behind my hair.

"Hi"I said.

I will enjoy this moment.

He roared the engine and we go to our destination. A bark stop me from talking to him.

A cute puppy was placed on the backseat.

Napabalik kaagad kay Kysen ang tingin ko.

"You have a dog. Wow"I pulled my seatbelt and get the dog. I placed it on my lap. I started to hug it.

"He is a Siberian Husky, named Say"

"Hi Say, you're so cute"the dog bark that makes me smile.

"We will go to a park and I want to him bring because I thought you would like it"

"Ofcourse, I love animals. Sadly, I can't have it. Hindi ko rin kase naaalagaan dahil andami kong ginagawa"

The ride continue with us talking to each other. My plans after I graduate. My goals, my ambition in life.

"How about you, what do you want to be?"

"You're not ready for that"I blinked my eyes in confusion.

"Huh"

"Nothing, any company you want to apply?"

"Wala pa naman sa ngayon kase magbo-board exam pa ako. But lately I'm searching"

I answered him eventhough his answer made me sad. He changed the topic. He doesn't want me to know. He doesn't want me to be part of his future.

Masaya pa rin ang inabot ng araw ko. Kasama ko siya at si Say na magpicnic. We take lot of photos.

I never go to a topic that will make me sad.

I enjoy being with him til the sun set. Hinatid niya ako sa bahay. Dun sa labas ng bahay kung saan niya ako sinundo.

He waited for me to enter our gate before he leaves. Kaagad akong tumawag ng tricycle at pinasundan siya.

Bakit hindi man lang siya nagpaalam. Ganun ba ako ka-walang halaga sa kanya naultimo pagsasabi ng pag alisn iya hindi niya magawa. Ano bang sabihin niya na aalis ako. Hindi na kita gusto makita kaya magiibang bansa na ako. Bakit ganto?. Wala man lang kahit ano.

He stop on a coffee shop.

He goes out of his car and placed in his arm is Say.

I felt somehow okay to know he's enjoying his life.

My enjoyment stop when a girl goes out of the cafe's door. Hindi ko naman siya mapapansin kahit na ang ganda ganda niya pero dahil sa biglaang pagpunta niya kay Kysen.

She's so close to Kysen. She's patting the dog's head, like Say loves it.

Kysen looks shy but happy.

I never see him shy to me.

The girl kiss the dog and get it form Kysen. Maybe his gift to her.

"Tsk"I step on a rock and leave before they notice me, not that they care.

---
Comtwin