Chapter one (past)

Most my chapter in this book wont have titles. Also Overhaul is not that much of a gramophonic, just a little.

When I was two I was kidnapped by a thug when me and my family went to Japan for vacation. I didn't get saved till I was seven. When I turned four I got my weapon quirk and my wings after I got them I was train brutally. When I didn't do what I was told, I would get the shit beat out of me. After awhile I stop talking back, and just did what I was told.

Age seven

I was doing my train when I heard a scream. I summoned a bat,( some might call me sangwoo after this book cuz i'm using a bat most the time ) and went to the source of the scream. when I got there, I saw the thug on the ground and a man in a bird mask wiping blood off, I assumed it was the thugs. I was to scared to move. "Who are you?" I managed to stuttered out. He looked at me surprised. " I'm Overhaul who are you, and what are you doing here?" I took a beep breath before I answered him " I'm Alice, I was taken away from my family by him." I pointed to the dead man. Overhaul sighed. " Would you like to come with me?" He put his glove back on then reached his hand out for me. I was hesitant. " Will you hurt me like he did?" I asked holding on to my bat tighter. His expression changed a little, it went from a little pity to a whole lot pity. I didn't really like pity. " No your safe with me, Alice." I want closer still holding my bat close and grabbed his hand.

Over the years he took care of me. I got to go to school, where I meet my two bestfriends, Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo. On the weekends I would train my quirks, but it was not as bad as it was with the thug. I learned that I could talk to the dead. When Kat started to bully Izu, I knew he didn't want to. I went to ask Kat about it when I saw Kat beating up the other bullies. I asked him what that was about, and he told me the only reason he was bulling Izu was because they threatened to hurt me and Izu if he didn't, and for a while he didn't want to get in trouble for getting in a fight, but they were talked about using their quirks to physically hurt Izu that pissed him off. After he told me my wings got black fast and my left eye got red and the white part became black, I also had grew a pair of small horns and a demon tail. The two boys Kat had beaten up, tried to walk away, but I glitched behind then both of them. Izu and Kat had to pull me off the boys. Lets just say Kei ( Overhaul real name if you didn't know) was not happy about it, but I didn't care. After that a lot of kid didn't hang around me. My left eye never when back to the blue color it was, so I had to start were and eyepatch, neither did the horns and tail. Most kids thought I was crazy because I talked to myself a lot, but really I was talking to a virus bunny named Glitchtrap, Izu and Kat didn't care and they knew about Glitchtrap. When I was 12 I came out as trans to Kei, Izu, and Kat they all supported me, I started to wear a binder and cut my hair. I changed my name to Ace.

Two years before high school I had to move, I was 14, Kei has been looking for my real family for so long, then he finally found them, but they lived in America. I didn't get to say bye before we moved.

Do you hate when have had it written on paper then when you put it on computer you change everything. Anyways i hope you enjoyed, also i think this is the most i've had on a first chapter, i mean this was 762, like damn, also i ain't putting ** these for this book, with my other book i use those to kinda censor cuss words but i don't want to do that for this book. Anyway I will see you, my fallen angels later

This is what my eyes look like