Chapter five

Whenever they got to the mall where they are hanging out, also ' thinking' 

"Remember look like your alive." I said looking at my family. They all said 'we know' because I told them over and over. As I was turning around some one bumped into me. Before they fell to the ground I grab their waist. When I look into their eyes I got lost in them." Isacc!! " I let go of them but I didn't let them fall. A guy came running over " Are you ok? " I  asked the stranger, they look at me for a few seconds before they spoke." Umm Ya i'm fine sorry for bumping into you." " It-" " Isacc are you ok?" I turn around to my family but they had left. ' I'm going to kill them.' " I'm sorry but who are you going to kill sir?" I turn back to the two strangers. " Oh um my family they left without me." "ACE!!!" Izu came running to me. " Hey Izu my family are here somewhere." Izu was ranting, but I started to zone out.

In my mind

"Ohh this is rare how may I help you Ace." The virus in my head said. " Glitchtrap I just need to know where my dad is i'm not near any technology to find out." " Fine but here I thought you actually wanted to visit me." I rolled my eyes. "Glitch we both know i'm not supposed to be doing this." My dad had banned me from speaking to Glitchtrap, he never told me the reason why. Before Glitchtrap was one of the only people I trusted, he use to do anything  to protect me. " your family is at the food stands." " Thank you Glitch." 

Back in the real world 

"ACE!?!" Izu said as he slapped me, "You zoned out again. Were you talk to you know who?" Kat said leaning on Izu. " yes I was." I turned to the two stranger, who had got along with Izu. " Sorry about that I'm Ace I'm sure Izu introduce him and Kat, I would love to stay and chat but we have to go." " I'm Isacc and this is my brother mason and sorry about bumping into you again." " Its fine" I turned away and started walking to the food court. " Ace that was a little rude don't you think." Izu said grabbing my arm. " Yes but i don't have long before I have to go to work so I want to hang out with you two as much as I can before I have to go." I yanked my arm out of his grip and started walking to the vape store that was there. " Ace? You vape?" Kat asked, as him and Izu caught up to me. " Yea but i'm not getting it for me, its for a friend." They both look at me confused. " Don't worry about it we'll head to a different store in a minute."  Izu nodded as Kat walked away. 

After shopping for a little

I look at my phone. " Hey guys i've got to go I have to be at work in an hour so I need to head home to get a shower." " Oh ok I hope we get to do this again soon and I hope we all get into UA"  I smiled  at what Izu said and glitched away. 

Heyyy my fallen angels how are you guys I'm  somewhat back so remember guys this account is not my main, my main is  @Ace_Glitch32 so if you follow me on this account plz go follow me on that account. Ill see you in a another book or in the next chapter