chapter three

underlined means texting , italic means calling

Once I got there I went to the counter. I heard a customer come in. "Hello how may I he-" When I looked over it was Eraserhead. " Can I help you, sir." " Yes i'm looking for a someone, can you show me to your manager." " Sorry sir the manager isn't here today, and wont be back till next week." " Ok who watching over the place then." "let me get them, one sec." I went to the back. " Oi Jack, Eraserhead is here. " Jack look over from his work. " What does he want and why can't you handle it i'm in the middle of the tattoo." " he said he was looking for someone, and he wanted to see May but I told him she wasn't here, then he asked who was watching over the place. I told him I was getting them." He rolled his eyes." I'll be there in a sec." I went back to the counter. " He'll be here in a minute." Then I heard the door open and saw the dude from earlier. " Hi how may I help you?" " Ace? I didn't Know you worked here." Denki said. " Ya I start not to long ago. Anyway what can I do for you?" "Oh I have an appointment for a piercing and a small tattoo." I got on the computer and saw he did have an appointment. " Ok follow me and ill get you set up." I got up. " You guys might want to cover your ears." Both boys cover their ears. " OI DICKHEAD HURRY UP WILL YOU!!!!" " OK DAMN!!!" Jack came out of the back. " Finally, Now excuse me, I have a job to do. Mr. Kaminari, please follow me."  Denki followed me and Jack handled  Eraserhead.  Once Denki sat down. " So where are you get the tattoo and the piercing. " I'm getting my ear pierced, and getting a back tattoo." " ok is this your first tattoo and what part of the ear, also what tattoo are you getting?" " No its not my first, the god, Zeus, and the right cartilage. " " ok i'm doing the piercing first." he nodded

After the piercing and tattoo

I walked back to the counter to see Jack and the pro hero still there. " Are you almost done cause if i'm right you still have a customer. " Jack looked at me. " I'm going to finish it tomorrow Also you know a lot of kids around here." he handed me a picture. " have you seen this one?" I look at the photo, it was an old friend of mine. " what did the kid do exactly?" " she ran away from home her parents are worried." Eraserhead told us. I tried not to scoff. This girl parents hate her ,they aren't worried about her. "No I haven't seen her." I handed the photo back. "He took it back and handed me a card. " Ok well if you find anything out call that number." " Will do. Have a good night sir." He left the store. I started to ring up Denki. " You know that girl don't you?" Jack asked sitting on the counter. " Ya I know the girl, her parent hate her, they think she's a monster because of her quirk. I'm not helping them put her back in that hell hole." "Ace you need to stop lying to the hero and cops, that can put you in jail." " That will be $56.32. Jack i'm not talking about this right now." Denki handed me the money then left. " Ace you need to stop that you can do whatever you want  and have no consequences." " Jack don't go there."   He got off the counter, and made me face him. " What we both know its true, from what i've seen you've lied to the cops three times, and everything turn out great for you." "Jack stop, you don't know what your talking about." "Sooner or later your going to get caught, and no one  is going to be there to help you because you push everyone away." My wings got dark fast.  "Shut up!! You have no clue that I do what I can do  to make sure kids don't go thorough the same shit I went thorough. I was taken away from my family at a young age then I was beaten half to death most the time , I was "saved" at seven thinking life would get better, but guess what I found out I was crazy. When I finally got friends, I was so protective that I killed two kids who was bullying them at 12. When I found my family again I also found out that they're all fucking dead. Those kids i've saved now has a parent to take of them because they're real parents don't care for them so just shut up!!"  he was surprised, and didn't know what to say. "Ace I'm s-" " You know what i'm leave, take money off my pay check i don't care." I grabbed my phone and left.  

Afton group chat 

Not dead(me): Is it ok if i stay at a friend tonight 

Always dancing(mom): Sure did something happen at work?

Rotten bunny(dad): Sure but who's 

Not dead: nothing happened at work and a pros house

Rotten grape (mike): the birds or Fire boi

Nightmares favorite toy(Chris): not even going to ask about the names

Singing child(Lizzy): nope

Not dead: not sure yet, and there true names so ya 

Rotten grape: I think Fire boi oldest it at the birds so i think loudmouth is the best 

Not dead: ya prob, so i'm going to  loudmouth house

Rotten bunny: who the hell is loudmouth 

Always dancing: Doesn't matter just be safe

Not dead: i will love yall see yall tomorrow 

Out of the gc

Mick said Mic's, but I really need to talk to Keigo. I started to call Keigo. After a few try he finally pick up.  

Keigo: "What's up kid why you calling did something happen?

Me: "I was just wondering if i can stay the night, i need someone to talk to that's not my family."

Keigo: "Of course, but Just so you know Dabi over. '

Me: "I figured he was ill be there in a little."

Keigo: "Alright see you soon, bye kid "

Me: Bye ya bird.

After i hung up 

I started to fly to Keigo's house when something flew out of my pocket. When I picked it up, I saw it was Denki number. I sighed know I would have to put his number in later, but right now I needed to get to Keigo's .

When i got there

I knocked on the door I heard a lot of noise. " CLEAN UP THAT MIGHT BE ACE!!" I heard from inside, it sounded like Keigo. "CALM DOWN, IM PRETTY SURE HE KNOW ABOUT US!" This voice was a little deeper, I could tell it was Dabi. " I DONT CARE I DONT WANT HIM TO SEE ALL......... THIS!!"  I was doing my best not to laugh. I knocked on the door again and yelled, " WHAT DID YALL THROW YOUR CLOTHES EVERYWHERE!!" They both fell silent. " Can one of you open the door please.' Keigo opened the door blushing really red." Hey kid, come on in." I walk in side and went to the kitchen. " Why cant yall be normal and wear some shirts." I found two shirts beside me, and threw them at the boys. " What do you find us hot." Dabi, being the stupid asshole he is, asked. " first, eww your both ugly af, second, I see yall as my brother, third, go flirt with the bird not the angel."

Here another chapter, now I get to lay in bed and wish I could sleep, anyways I hope yall have a good day or night and I will see yall in another book or in the next chapter. Bye my fallen angels.