𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝘽𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 ✿

" wtf? who are you and why are you here?" a tall guy, who's apparently named Soobin questions. theres another 3 guys trailing behind him, also confuse at how y/n can get in here because as much as he knows, this door is locked and it is probihited to enter this room now since it wasn't used anymore.

obviously they were the school band. they dont even want to be here at the first place because of memories that they created here with certain someone but today is different. Their guts were telling them that they should at least visit the band room so thats how they are here now.

y/n gulped the lump down her throat,  it will look like she is crazy if she said that she's here to meet taehyun. of course no one will believe her.

" soobin, you're scaring her. She obviously dont know. she's the new student in our year." another boy which y/n knows as Huening Kai said, making she let out a relief sigh when she saw that Soobin eventually calm down a bit.

" y/n isn't it? I'm sorry that i didn't know. I know that theres someone named y/n just transferred here so i assumed you dont' know yet but, this is school's band room and it probihited to be here you know." soobin said, his tone softened after  that.

y/n glances as her side to see Taehyun with wide eyes and opened mouth. he looks really suprised and thats make y/n wonder if they're friends? theres even the tears forming at the corner of his eyes but she decided she should just ask later.

" may i ask why?" she nervously say, fiddling with her fingers while pursuing her lips into a thin line.

" nothing. Just...things happened." one of the boys with pink hair said while forcing a smile on his face. obviously, they weren't very fond of the question so y/n decided that she shouldn't intefere nor ask further more.

"oh, i'm really sorry for asking. I think i'll get going now, bye." she said one last time before signing taehyun that they will talk later and thankfully  taehyun was quick to get the sign. After that, she immediately left the room, heart beats increased all of a sudden. At the same time feeling guilty for asking such a sensitive question. But she wants to knows, was taehyun one of the band member?

But then when she saw that school slowly started to occupied with students, she immediately left the place so that no one catch her there or she's going to be in another problems and thats sucks, of course.

                   ━━━━━━━━━

"oh, you came." Taehyun smiled softly when she saw y/n came to the same spot they first met, the back of the school and as expected, no students come here.

" yeah. for how long you've been staying here?" she asked, sitting on the grass next to Taehyun.

" since the morning. i've been sleeping here until i heard the bell rang. i assumed that you might come here so i waited." he explained while y/n just nodded her head, feeling amused that he actually waited.

" so, i have something to tell you." he said, fiddling with the hem of his shirt nervously.

" hm? that looks serious. what is that?" she turned her full focus to taehyun who's still fiddling with his shirt, waiting patiently for the boy to say the things he's been wanting to say.