𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 ✿

" they can't just stop looking at me" y/n rolled her eyes getting annoyed with pairs of eyes keep glaring and staring at her as she walk down the hallway.

" maybe because you're too pretty." taehyun shoot her a wink, intending of teasing her and at the same time cosplaying as a playboy. god, he don't know the effects he made on the poor girl.

she turned away, trying to hide her red tinted cheeks, not wanting taehyun too see it because that would be embarassing as hell. she knows taehyun was just playing around but
s t i l l .

and she also knows that's not the main reason why everyone's staring at her but taehyun never fails to give her butterflies in the stomach. her headt flutters a lot around him.

" shut up." she said between her gritted teeth, acting as if she's pissed so that taehyun won't notice her red cheeks.

"aww does your heart flutters?" taehyun keep teasing the girl, enjoying how she looks so flustered.

" bro i swear to god shut up. everyone's staring so weirdly." she said again, trying her best not to look weird. and the fact that Taehyun decided to tease her in public make her even more pissed. now everyone's going to say that she's crazy. again.

" okay okay!" he finally giving in after meeting the sharp glare of the girl before silently giggling to himself, finding the girl rather cute.

" hey bitch!" y/n turned around from the sudden call. although the caller doesn't even say her name, she's sure the call was adressed for her.

taehyun furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. he is familiar with the girl that was calling y/n just now. who can it be if its not Hye Jin? taehyun is sick fo her not gonna lie. can't believe he's still seeing her even after he died.

" what the hell do you want?" y/n rolled her eyes, getting annoyed all of a sudden. whatever Hye Jin wants right now, it can't be a good thing.

" maybe if you stop disturbing the Kangs!" she spatted, putting her crossed arms on his chest with a sly smirk plastered on her face. ugly as fuckk—

" what?" y/n scrunched her nose, getting irritated. what the hell she even do?

" don't pretend like you're dense!" she raised her voice before forcing a deep chuckle, giving the girl an intense stare.

feeling annoyed at y/n who seems to not understand, she immediately took out her phone from her pocket, tapping aggresively at the phone screen before shoving the phone right infront of y/n's face.

although the phone is a little bit too close from her face, she still can clearly see the thing that Hye Jin's been pointing about. Its a photo of her coming out from the Kang's residence. she's amused, of course. she don't even know who the fuck took the picture but she don't care right now.

" so what?" y/n looked up, clearly uninsterested.

" what do you mean, 'so what?' you son of a bitch?! stop interupting taehyun's parents! we all know it's just your cheky way to get closer to taehyun!"

y/n pressed her lips into a thin line, refraining herself from laughing on the spot. this is ridiculous, she thought.

great. now she got hated for what? for getting close to taehyun's parents?

as much she wants to tell her the why she was in the Kang's residence at the first place, she can't. it's their tiny little secret now.

y/n took a glimpse of taehyun who's now laughing mindlessly besides her and she can't help but to join laughing too, receiving an annoyed Hye Jin in sight.

" stop talking nonsense if you know nothing." she said sternly before walking passed her, even purposely bumped their shoulders together with a satisfied smile tugging on her lips.

hye Jin's mouthed fell agaped as she screamed annoyingly, sending glares to every students witnessing the scene earlier. getting pissed, she immediately stormed out from there, a pit of anger keep growing and growing inside.

                  ━━━━━━━━━━

" hey lets visit mom and dad after school." taehyun whispered at the middle of their history class.

y/n let out a small scoff as she take a quick glance of taehyun besides her. It was a boring class, of course. y/n was struggling to keep herself awaken by started jotting down every notes but it's all ended up as doodles only.

" taehyun, i'm in class." she said between her gritted teeth as low as possible, not wanting the teacher or anyone to see her talking.

" and?"

" and you need shut up." she said again, rolling her eyes and earning an airy chuckle from taehyun.

" god i hope this class end soon." she muttered under her breath.

she's one of the student who succeeded to keep herself awake during the class because majority of the class dozed off and the teacher was nowhere from noticing it because heck, she's busy scribbling whats so ever thing on the board.

" and i think this all for the class today-" she paused midway from talking when she turned around, just to meet the sight of everyone's dozing off, heads on tables and just a few students still awake, including y/n.

y/n bit her lower lips, stopping herself from laughing but then, the sudden sound of ringing bell make her face lit up. the student in the class abruptly wake up from their deep sleep.

without wasting anytime, y/n immediately shoved all her books in her bag, can't wait to go home already. home.

" okay class! I think that's all for today. class is dismissed!" the teacher said before walking out from her room, leaving all the student by themselves, finally ending the boring lessons.

y/n turned to her side to face taehyun, swinging the strip of the bag on her shouder before smiling to him.
" lets visit mom and dad."