Chapter 25

When the day came that Ryan did leave I was in a chaotic hysteric state for crying

When the day came that Ryan did leave I was in a chaotic hysteric state for crying. I waved her off on the plane and told her I would make sure they got all her stuff to her but other than that I came home and cried. I cried like a baby back bitch screaming depressing songs.

"He still hasn't texted you?" Wilbur asked through the phone and I sighed in return. Since Ryan left I decided I would call him since he knew about the current situation. Well anyone who noticed the lack of 'Flower and Floris' was mildly concerned about everything that was going on. Even Twitter was mildly concerned. Wilbur just happened to be the guy for the case.

"No, I mean it's okay I'll get over it all eventually I just can't get over the airport thing." I say and I can hear Wilbur moving around I assume turning over.

"Hey, I know I assure you he likes you I just think he's having a hard time realizing it Flower." Wilbur said and I ran my hand through my hair thinking about going to shower.

"Has he really not answered any questions about me? Like if I could just get a explanation of what happened I would understand him never talking to me again but jeez." I eat with a frown and Wilbur sighed through the phone. "Everytime Tommy or I ask he kinda just avoids the question like no one ever said you name." He said and I could hear his frown through the phone. Wow.

"Wilbur I don't understand it's been a month. It's June, fucking June Wilbur." I say my voice cracking.

"Would it make you feel better if Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and I just kicked his ass in Minecraft?" He asked and I let out a breathy laugh, almost a giggle letting a stray tear soak my pillow. "I mean sure." I say smiling. Over the month Floris stopped talking to me I played a lot of Minecraft with Tubbo and Ranboo and become increasingly closer to them too.

"When you do make sure to yell 'SUCK IT FURRY' like you did with Dream." I say laughing at my own silliness and Wilbur 'hmms' approvingly.

"Deal."

....

Two months have went by and it was now July. Two months by myself and not a word from Floris and it was still getting to me. Without Ryan here I hardly remember to eat or get anything to drink. Time goes by fast and sometimes I don't notice a whole day go by. Sometimes it was hard to drag myself out of bed when I didn't have anything that I needed to do. Even when I had things to do I mostly laid in bed looking at the ceiling. I was unmotivated.

Ryan calls me every other day to catch me up on the latest thing that she's enjoying and explaining everything that's happen. If Ryans not on the phone with me Wilbur or Tubbo is. Sometimes Ranboo or Tommy invite me to play on stream just messing around in our own survival worlds and we end up talking off of stream as well.

The memories of Floris still seem to go by and during the day I'm a lot happier but at night it seems to dawn on me I'm still alone in a big house and he still hasn't texted.

I sat in on my bed in the corner of my room on the phone with Wilbur yet again. I had my knees pressed to my chest.

"How are you feeling?" He asked but his tone was different then normal but I shrugged it off not thinking to much of it. "Does crying in the corner of a dark room classify as 'okay'? Because if so then I'm great." I say wiping the tears off on the sleeve of the orange sweatshirt. I pressed the fabric to my face trying to see if sandalwood was still there even though I know it wasn't. I wish he was here and I wish all that junk at the airport never happened even if it means that he never kissed me.

At this point I just wanted my best friend back.

I had lost weight, stopped doing a lot of things I loved and basically felt like I wasn't taking care of myself like I should. I knew he was alive and okay and seemed to not be affected by anything that had happened when he stopped talking to me because he was his usual goofy self on stream.

"I swear to God I'm going to fly over to him to kick his ass." Wilbur said with a sigh pinching the bridge of his nose and before I can say anything the doorbell rings.

"Hey I think Ry's parents are at the door, I'll call you later yeah?" I ask hopeful.

"Sure thing call me when you done." He says hanging up and I swing my legs off the bed fixing the sweatshirt and wiping the excess tears off my face. I try and calm myself before I get to the door. I assumed it was Ryan's dad Alester coming to check in on me. The tears didn't really stop and making them was going to be hard so instead I embraced it hoping it was only Ryan's parents.

When I opened the door I wasn't met with the happy couple that comes once a week instead I was met with the tall thin figure. Floris was standing there in his signature jacket looking at me. His beard had grown in and his hair was swept to the side, he looked almost older than last time I seen him. I wanted to smile and jump on him and praise that he was back but everything in me was telling me not to.

"Flower..." He trailed off. His eyes went from my red, puffy, tear stained face to my waist and shoulders looking at how I had lost a few pounds. Then he looked at the hoodie and how disheveled my hair looked. He frowned at me and I stepped aside letting him in still not saying a word. He was here an he was alive, healthy, unfazed almost.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I slightly shoved him back by his chest even though it hurt me to do so. I wanted to hug him I swear I did, but I wasn't going to hug him until I knew what happened. I wasn't going to let him just come back like that, not that easy. I didn't want to make eye contact yet because it would be much harder to not hug him if i did.

"Alala." He said softly and I shook my head finally looking up at him, he never used my real name. His eyes were swimming with guilt and hurt, I assume for not hugging him. I couldn't imagine how much of a wreck I looked. Actually I could, I seen myself in the mirror.

"Why are you here." I whisper trying to not let my voice get loud enough to break. "I came to see you and apologize." He said he looked down to the orange hoodie I was wearing yet again and his eyes screwed shut almost like he was mad at himself. He took a deep breath.

"Please." He whispered holding his arms up slightly signaling for a hug. I only nodded and his arms wrapped around me pressing his body to mine like I'd disappear. I leaned into him as he gently pressed my head farther into his shoulder. He held me there with his head resting on mine. I let my tears soak his jacket knowing I wouldn't be able to stop. I let myself fall into him.