Telescope (Adrienette + Marichat)

EY Y'ALL! SO HERE IS THE FIRST ONE SHOT! ENJOY!

ALSO IF Y'ALL CONFUSED, THE PLUS AT THE CHAPTER TITLE IS "AND".

OK. ENJOY EVERYONE! Pictures here ctto

It was Marinette's birthday, she was awoken by the one and only Tikki as she reminded her that it was time for school. "Happy Birthday, Marinette! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE AGAIN!" She said as she laughed at the birthday girl. "Really Tikki? On my birthday?? Thanks anyways. Haha. I love you Tikki!" She smiled and hugged Tikki by her cheek. "I love you too. Now come on Marinette." Tikki got her purse and they packed for school.

As she went down, she was accompanied by her loving parents and gave her hwr favorite cake. "Happy birthday sweetie!" Tom greeted her as he gave her the box of cake. "Goodluck in school dear." Sabine waved as Marinette went to the door and waved her parents goodbye.As she walked, Alya approached. Greeting her bestfriend a happy birthday and gave her a little gift. She opened it to find a gold locket with their picture together inside of it. "Aww thanks Alya!" She hugged and thanked her. Nino and the others greeted her as well. As they surrounded her, a familiarly suspecting car parked by them. There Adrien got out of it and waved at them. Alya bumped his elbow with hers and made a fake cough. "Oh shoot! I didn't get her anything!" Adrien whispered.

Out of nowhere, Chloe and Sabrina passed by and she immediately saw Adrien which she immediatley hugged him. "Good morning Adrikins!" She said."Good morning Chloe. Uhh...excuse me...I have to greet Marinette a happy birthday." He smiled nervously. "Dupain-Cheng's birthday is today?? Pfft. My birthday's awesome than yours." She spoke insensitvely. Adrien made a facepalm and was disappointed. "Chloe now's not the time okay."

"Uggh. WHATEVER! YOU'RE ALL RIDICULOUS! UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!" She left and flipped her hair. Adrien continued to approach Marinette as she stayed calm. Adrien felt a little nervous at first. But he was able to let out something. "H-hey Marinette. Uhh...Happy Birthday...I didn't get you anything..." Adrien placed his right hand behind his neck for he knew it was a very dumb idea of him not to bring her a present. "Oh i-it's okay...your friendship is the best gift i've ever received from you. Thank you for being my friend...Adrien" She smiled and thanked him. Adrien went silent. He never expected that Marinette would say that. "Oh...that's nice... you're welcome Marinette."

After school as Adrien got home and laid down on his bed, he was completly foolish of himself. He can't stop thinking about Marinette and how he wasn't able to get her a gift. "What am I gonna do Plagg?" He asked the kwami. "I DON'T KNOW. JUST GIVE HER ANYTHING KID! ANYTHING will suffice her as long as it's from you and from your heart THAT'S IT!!" Plagg tried to stay calm and not turn mad. "I know!" Adrien cam up with an idea. He looked at his phone and went to a online shopping app. "This'll be perfect for her!" He showed Plagg a beautiful picture of a telescope. "When I sometimes go Patrol, I sometimes see her by her balcony...watching the stars in the sky...maybe...this'll help her look at them better...?" He said like it was a question. "Yeah. But it's night time now and she's probably asleep. You could just give it to her tomo-""No! It'll all be too late then. I need to give to her TONIGHT! Plagg claws out!" He said as he transformed into Chat Noir. "Shipping will take days. I hope the Toy Store is still open..." Chat said as he fled into the night. He was able to find a telescooe in a near store and with lightning flash, he was gone and went off to his Princess.

Marinette just finished sewing a pretty pink dress with black polka dots and was almost off to bed when she heard a tap from her balcony trapdoor. She was surprised to see that it was Chat Noir. With him was a mysterious pink gifted wrapped box with a black bow on it. "I heard it was someone's birthday today..." Chat said as he smiled. "Oh my goodness THANK YOU CHAT NOIR! But it's the middle of the night...you bothered to stay awake for this?"

"You're very important to me Princess. Of course." He said as she hugged him and opened her present. She was so happy when she saw that it was a telescope. "God this is so...I can't accept this..." she hesitated. "Why? It's your birthday present...FROM ME! Please accept it Princess...it's the least I could do..."

"Okay then. Star gazing is my new hobby anyway. So yeah. Thanks for this Chat. Wanna stay and watch the stars with me?" She asked as she smiled at the black cat. "Anything for the birthday girl." He smiled back.

A few hours later, Chat Noir went home and detransformed back into Adrien. He rushed to his bed and put his hands on his face and placed his hands ideways on the bed. He was happy that he made Marinette happy. "Thanks Plagg." He thanked the kwami. "For what?? I didn't do anything..."

"Without you, I won't have any idea on how that telescope would be possible. If I can't make up my mistakes as myself, i can always count on Chat Noir to fix them. So thank you Plagg. For making all this possible." Adrien smiled and looked at Plagg who was starting to eat another Camembert. "SHUT UP! YOU'RE MAKING ME TEAR UP!" He said as he wiped the tears in his eyes."Goodnight Plagg...goodnight...M'lady..."

THE END ♥

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT ONESHOT? COMMENT THEM DOWN BELOW : ) 

SEE Y'ALL!