That Song I Used to Love (Pt. 2)

PREVIOUSLY:

"IT'S THE SAME THING. THEY BOTH MEAN STUPID." Plagg started to laugh. I headed to the shower and contemplated. "I should really talk to her about this by the time I see her again." I told myself. "You better be quick, Adrien. I heard a rumor she's going out with someone..." Plagg told me from outside the bathroom.

I hope it's not true. I think I've already fallen for her...

LISTEN TO THE SONG AS YOU READ :)

As I went to sleep that night, I reminisced all the things me and Marinette used to do when we were together. Our dance in Chloe's party was one of the most beautiful things we ever did. Would we still be able to dance the way we did that time? 

I wake up to find Plagg, still sleeping. So I headed to my large open window and watched the sunrise. It was quite a beautiful morning to wake up early as you keep thinking of the one you most love dearly. I was head on and straight up forgotten about my feelings towards Ladybug. Whoever she may be behind that mask, she's such a pity for not falling for me.

"Oh if only you knew kid." Plagg spoke up as he had his Camembert on his hand. I was surprised to find him awake. "Did...did I spoke too loudly?" 

"Yeah. I heard...EVERYTHING." Plagg frowned and told me to go wash up and get ready for school. I quickly remembered what Plagg told me last night. Marinette...about to hangout...with someone? "Not a chance." I told myself. I sped down outside and ran as fast asI could. I didn't even get a chance to ride the car. Nathalie tried to stop me. But no. I was busy focusing on Marinette.

I panted as I got to school. Nino asked what was wrong with me. "I...I ran as fast as I could...hey Nino. Do you know where Marinette is?" I asked him as I catch my breath. "Oh...why you finding her dude? She just got some snacks in the bakery with Luka." He told me. I was at utmost confusion. Who was this Luka?? "L-Luka? Who is Luka?? What are they doing?"

"I just told you man. They went to the bakery. Ad Luka is Juleka's older twin brother. Are you jealous mate? You seem pretty...uhh...I don't know what to describe. But you seem mad."Nino told me. "Me??? Mad? Nah..." I lied. Nino was suspecting something and just gave me a pat on the back and said; "If you like Marinette, you should've done that a year ago. She was completely head over heals for you dude. Like literally."

"I guess I was blinded by Ladybug...ugh. I plan hanging out with her later." 

"Good luck Adrien. Come on, let's get inside." Nino and I started walking up the stairs and into our class. Marinette got inside as she gave a kiss on the cheek to Luka and waved goodbye. Chloe blathered out something again. "Got a boyfriend Dupain-Cheng?" Chloe folded her arms. "Yeah. How 'bout you?" She roasted her. Now that's my queen. Though I was surprised. Is she really in a relationship with Luka?? There's one way to find out. I'm gonna ask her out.

After class, I headed where Marinette was. "Hey Marinette!" I waved. "Hey Adrien. What's up?" She smiled at me with a gorgeous aura. She didn't even stutter. Has she really moved on from me? "So I was wondering if uhh... you wanna get some ice cream or something to eat later? But it's okay if you got something else to do..."

"Oh that's really nice. I don't have anything planned lately. Sure I'll join you." 

It was a good thing she agreed. Now we have some time alone together and away from that stupid Lair? Lance? I don't know and I don't care who it is. But I don't want him beside my Princess. EVER

We finally arrived at a fast-food chain. We ordered what we want and I paid for it. We started to find a good place to eat and talk. I spoke first; "So uhh...we've been g-good friends right Marinette?" I asked. She seemed to be upset all of a sudden. But she was able to manage a smile. "Yeah we sure are." I decided to finally tell her how I feel. I needed to let it all the pain out. "Marinette...you see...yes we have been very good friends and..."

"And...?" She started to make a puzzled face. I couldn't say it. Why can't I tell her already?? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?! MAN UP AGRESTE! "I...I want our friendship to be more stronger! Haha." What the hell.

"Oh...that's nice. "Marinette smiled again. "Y-y-yeah. That's why I wanted to hang out with me. So we could spend time as f-f-f-friends..." I kept stammering. I don't wanna be friends with her!! I wanna be the love of her fricking life! I just needed to man up. Why didn't I tell her the truth?!?!?

The hours seemed longer than usual. The afternoon sky turned to a bright orange. Marinette and I parted ways as we both went home. Plagg, as usual, was very...very pissed. He let out a growl and said; "YOU DIDN'T TELL HER!!! YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD HER!!"

"I know, I know. I...sorta...messed up. I got nervous okay!?!?" I told him. "Kid, fix your brain. May I suggest Bleaching it." He joked around and I frowned.

"But really. You need to tell her. There is no better time then now Adrien. If you don't, she'll be hanging out with whoever his name is." Plagg was right. I need to tell her already. I promised him I'll tell her the next time I see her. But in those days, I couldn't even spill it out again.

Days, weeks, and months passed. It's been so long since I wanted to tell her how I felt. Even Nino and Alya told me to tell her right away. "Dude. Go for it!!". They kept cheering me on, but nothing happens. She continued to hang out with that guy Luka. One afternoon, I saw Marinette by the stairs. "This is your chance! Come on!!" Plagg told me and I started to run towards her. I called out her name and she stopped. "What's wrong? You seem distraught." Marinette told me as I panted for air.

"I...I should've told you this sooner...I'M NEED OF TOOLS!!" Wait what?? UGGGHHH NOT AGAIN!!!

"Excuse me?" She said confusingly. "No uhh...I'm...I'm in love with you, Marinette. I really...really, love you...so much. That when I see you every time, it makes me wanna sing and dance my heart out and jump on a roof. God, I adore you a lot and I LOVE YOU." Still needed work. But good thing I finally told her how I felt.

"Umm...Adrien..." She hesitated and she looked flattered. Is she going to reject me? She chuckled a little. "I'm sorry. I'm...flattered and moved on what you said. But sadly and unfortunately, I'm taken already. Luka and I are in a relationship now."

With that said, everything all went blank, pitch black. Her voice echoing in my head. "I'm taken, taken, taken..." I started to panic. "Oh...ok then. HAHA. So uhh...see you tomorrow then!" I dashed off before she could say anything. 

I got home feeling so tired. Plagg popped out and tried to talk me out of it. "I told you..." 

Never did I feel this way before. Nor did I feel so regretful. Nathalie kept knocking at my door. "NOT NOW PLEASE...I need time alone..."

Since then, I always see Marinette and Luka happily together, eating Andre's ice cream by the park. Sometimes, I'd see them at a nearby bench. Luka, playing a beautiful tune at his guitar.

Years passed and I'd see them along with his beautiful children and they'd walk pass me and just gave me a wave. The song that I use to love, was now a mere symphony playing to be heard and turned into a merciful song.

He took my broken melody...and now...I hear a symphony...

THE END ♥

SORRY IF I KEPT YOU GUYS WAITING. I GOT BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND PRACTICING MY DIGITAL ARTS. BUT ANYWAY, SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT STORY. AND IF I MADE YOU GUYS SAD OR MAD IN THIS PART, WELL BECAUSE I FOLLOWED THE MEANING OF THE SONG AND TECHNICALLY NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO HAVE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER. SO YEAH. BYE! ♥