"Good for them...I guess..." (Lukanette and Adrienette)

HI GUYS! SO HERE'S ANOTHER ONESHOT. IT'S BASED OFF ON THREE SONGS; YELLOW HEARTS,STEREO HEARTS, AND LINE WITHOUT A HOOK. THERE'S GONNA BE LUKANETTE AND ADRIENETTE STUFF GOING ON AND A LITTLE BIT OF MARICHAT.

By the way, this oneshot will follow the story of the official series. I made the other parts up so yeah.

P.S I am so addicted to the song "Line Without a Hook" right now. hehe. Also, this might get very long. But I'll try to make it as nice as possible. 

ENJOY READING! PICTURES CTTO

"You like her huh?" Kagami told Adrien as they stood by the Louvre after she was restored from her akumatization as Riposte. "Yeah. She's a very good friend. You'll like her when you get to meet her." Adrien replied back with a sincere smile and his right arm on his neck. "I look forward to it. And also to our indecisive match" Kagami said as she bowed down like a normal person from Japan would do and left to her car. Marinette overheard them and she was a bit disappointed. "I haven't confessed yet, but I already know the answer. A good friend huh..." Marinette said sadly. "There's always a right time for that Marinette. There's so many people who love you besides Adrien. Come on, let's go home."

"Alright my Tikki. I love you too." she hugged her kwami by the cheek as they went back to the bakery. A few days later, Marinette and her friends headed over to Juleka's place to watch their band, Kitty Section, play a song. She wondered off and explored the place to find a boy. He wore a white shirt with a black imprint and black jeans ripped at the knee. He also wears a brown leather bracelet, yellow and orange wristbands, and his fingernails are painted black. He has a sky blue jacket with a navy blue hoodie underneath, as well as black high top converse shoes with many colored splotches. He wears a black ring with silver outlining on his left pointer finger and black gauges in his ears. She stood by his bed as he meditated. The boy noticed her and opened his eyes to see her. Marinette was a bit startled as he did so. "Hi I-I'm M-m-marinette! The group is uhh..w-waiting for y-you...?" She said nervously as she introduced herself. The boy chuckled a little as she find her a little funny. "Hey M-m-marinette. Hehe." he said with a smile. But it transposed as he saw her kind of upset. So the boy apologized. "I'm Luka. I'm Juleka's brother. Nice to meet you Marinette."

That was 4 months ago...

As Mrs. Bustier's class got home from New York, Marinette was welcomed by Luka as he held the pink  balloons that was meant for Marinette. "Welcome back, Marinette. How was New York?" he asked her who was still jet lagged from the flight. "It was wonderful. I get to see...(yawns)...lot's of superheroes..." Marinette tried to stay awake. But she couldn't stand it anymore. She was about to fall down when Luka was able to grab her. "You seem really tired from all that. I'll get us a taxi and me and Juleka will take you home." Luka said as he carried Marinette bridal style. The whole class saw what he did and were really shooked and amazed, especially Alya who did nothing but took lots and lots of pictures.

As Marinette and Luka got to the bakery,  Sabine and Tom were quite surprised that Marinette was carried by someone who wasn't familiar to them. "Oh Marinette! She must be tired from the flight. Thank you for bringing her home uhh..." Tom thanked him as he waited for him to respond back. "Oh. Luka. Glad to meet you Mr. Dupain, Mrs. Dupain-Cheng. I'll be going now. Bye!" Luka went down and went back to the taxi with Juleka and went home. 

The next morning, Marinette woke up to a surprised that she was already at home, in her pajamas. Who would do such a sweet thing?, she thought to herself. She heard footsteps coming to her room. It was her mom. She brought some oatmeal and a energy drink to help her boosted up a bit from the jet lag she got last night. "Mom. Who brought me home yesterday?" She asked her before she could come down. "It was a boy...Luka was it? Do you know him?" Mrs. Dupain-Cheng replied. "Very much. He's really kind to me...he's always such a big help to me. I need to pay him back somehow..." She smiled as she thought of some ideas.