Secret Admirer (Marinette x Reader) Pt. 1

THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND WaifuSimp. Whose been requesting for a Marinette x Reader for quite a while. Here you go bestie! And belated happy birthday 😊

Also this story is scripted form. Enjoy!! Your POV btw.

This is what you look like. And yes, this oneshot...is a YURI story. If you don't approve, YOU SUCK AND YOU'RE AN UNCULTURED SWINE!! (Just kidding).

It was Valentine's Day and it was just your  first day at the Francois Dupont Highschool

It was Valentine's Day and it was just your  first day at the Francois Dupont Highschool. You didn't know much of the people around the campus. The school may be small. But you weren't able to find where you are. You got lost and ended up crying in the janitor's room. A knock was to be heard as you sat down behind the door.

? : Is anyone there?? Are you okay??

The voiced replied to you. But you continued to cry and weep. The girl offered to help you.

? : Is there something wrong? Let me help you. Please open the door.

Y/N : *Opens door.* Sorry. I wasn't feeling good today...

? : You don't look familiar. Are you a new student here?

Y/N: Yes. My name is Y/N. 

?: What class are you in?

Y/N: *checks bag and opens a folder* Hmmm...Class 1?

?: Oh! We're classmates then! I'm Class 1 too! Come with me and I'll show you the way. 

You both start walking outside the room. The rain poured in quickly. The girl gave you a tour of the school as the two of you head to Class 1.

?: The canteen is over there *points east* and this is our Library.

Y/N: *rushes inside the Library*

?: Wait!! *runs towards you*.

You stopped for a moment to look at the beautiful scenery of the room. The scent was old and fresh. Like from the pages from the books. Your eyes sparkled as you admire and walked around to look at each book.

Y/N: Wow...you have mangas and manhwas here too?!?!? AMAZING!!! *eyes continue to sparkle*

?: Yeah...someone donated them. *looks at one manga book* I really like this one *shows the book*

Y/N: Me too! I love how the boy and the girl get to experience one's other life while the other does that too. and then they'd meet at the end and then they're just going to forget each other *starts sobbing*

?: *hugs* It's okay...*starts sobbing too*

Librarian: BE QUIET!!! Pfft! Weebs...

Y/N: *checks phone* oh fuck!! We're late!! Sorry.