Chapter 2

- 2 days later -
Jr. is 2 days old now and were currently getting him ready to go home and meet his big sister. I dressed him in this white onesie that says " first day home " on it in black lettering with some black shorts & a beanie. I gently placed him in his car seat and buckled him up then snapped a picture of my handsome little man. While I was doing all of this Austin was getting the car. As I finished checking for the third time that I had everything together and ready to go the nurse came in with a wheel chair to take me out to the car.

" ready to go mommy? "
" yes ma'am. "

I grabbed the car seat and sat down in the wheelchair placing the car seat on my lap. She put my bag on the handle of the wheelchair and started pushing us out. Once to the front Austin grabbed the car seat and put it in the car making sure to buckle it in & lock the seat belt. I stood up and grabbed my bag.

" thank you so much for everything! "
" not a problem! Congratulations on baby number 2! "
" thank you! "

Austin grabbed the bag from me after closing Jr's door. He opened my door for me and helped me in before closing it and walking to the other side of the car. He opened the back door and set my bag on the seat next to our son & then closed that door and got in the drivers seat. Once he closed his door he buckled up & drove off to go home. As we drove home I fell asleep until we got home.

- at home -

" wifey. "

I woke up to Austin lightly shaking me. I looked at him.

" hmm? " I said sleepily.
" we're home. "

I looked out the window and rubbed my eyes. I got unbuckled and opened my door.

" hey wait let me help you please. " He said.
" okay. "

He got out and closed his door and walked around to me helping me out of our vehicle. He closed my door as I opened Jr's and unbuckled his car seat and grabbed it out. He closed the door and went to grab my bag then followed me to the front door after locking up the car. He opened the front door and waited for me to walk in before walking in behind me.

" mommy! daddy! " I heard my sweet little baby girl say as she ran up and hugged her daddy and I.
" hi my love! " I said.

I put a hand on her head since the car seat was in my other hand. She went to daddy next who picked her up.

" my princess daddy missed you! " Austin said.
" i missed you too daddy! "

She gave her daddy a kiss. I noticed rob was recording on his phone.

" welcome home! " they all said.
" thank you! " we both said.

I brought my attention back to my daughter.

" baby girl you wanna meet your baby brother? "
" yes! "
" okay let's go into the living room, mommy will grab him from his car seat and you can see him. "
" okay. "

We all walked to the living room Robert was still recording. Austin set Ameera down on the couch next to him, everyone else grabbed a seat somewhere. I set the car seat on the coffee table and unbuckled my son then carefully lifted his fragile little tiny body out of it. Ameera watched my every move. I brought the baby closer to me and went to sit down next to Ameera.

" Ameera meet your baby brother Austin, Austin meet your big sister Ameera. " I introduced the two.
" that's my baby brother? " she asked.
" yes baby. "

She gasped and smiled real big.

" oh wow!!! He's so cute! "

We all smiled and giggled at her reaction a little bit. She went to touch his face but before she could Austin stopped her.

" not the face princess. " he said.

She looked at her daddy.

" you're okay baby, just can't touch his face okay? "
" okay daddy. "

She looked back at her baby brother and then looked at me.

" can I give him a kiss? "
" yes but be gentle, let daddy help you please. "

Austin helped her slowly go in to give her baby brother a kiss on the cheek.

" you love baby brother? "
" yes! He's gonna be my best friend! "

I smiled. My daughter is the sweetest human being ever! Austin's phone started ringing, he pulled it from his pocket and checked the caller ID.

" it's Greg. "
" okay. "

He answered it.

" hello... yeah we're home... yeah man come on over... alright see ya... late. " he hung up and looked at me.
" him and Alexee are coming over to meet Jr. "
" okay. "

Alexee is still pregnant.. my OB got my due date mixed up, I was due December 3rd but I was farther along then they thought so they ended up changing it to November 11th. However, with your second pregnancy you tend to show sooner & have your baby sooner to. Alexee however since it's her first child, she won't have her baby for another 2 months which is exciting because it means our babies will be 2 months apart! Anyways, Ameera decided she was done swooning over her baby brother for right now and went to go play.

" boys you wanna take turns holding him? "
" yes. "
" who wants to go first? "
" I will. " Ac said.

Ac came and grabbed the baby from me. He carefully held onto my son.

" last time I held a newborn baby was when Ameera was born. "
" I know, I can't believe she's gonna be 2 in December that's so crazy! " I said.
" I know she's gotten so big & her vocabulary for a 1 year old is crazy. It seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time. " Austin said.
" right, we gotta stop blinking before we know it she's gonna be ready to live on her own. " I said.
" don't say that. " rob said.
" I swear when she gets her first boyfriend that dude doesn't have to just go through Austin he's gotta go through all of us! " Zach said.

I smiled. I love that both my kids have such amazing uncles.