Bakuhoe🥲

".. I'M A PRO HERO NOW!"
Quirk: Water Manipulation

I was walking home from a party after I've been out all day. I checked my phone and saw 42 messages and 35 calls from Bakugo. He's gonna lose his shit.

I unlocked the door and opened quietly and closed it. I tried to sneak upstairs because he was in the kitchen but the clack of my heels caught his attention.

"Sit down." He said calmly. Now I'm scared, since when is he calm. I walked to the island and sat down in a chair.

"Where were you?" He asked. I stayed quiet trying to come up with a better way then saying "I was out shopping, drinking, and partying with my friends like we were in high school again."

He picked up a vase and threw it making me jump.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!"

"I was out."

"OBVIOUSLY Y/N, WHERE?!"

"I was out shopping and partying with my friends."

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO CALL OR AT LEAST TEXT ME?!"

"I didn't think you would worry much! I went out for the first time in months, I just wanted to have fun! Why are you reacting like this?"

"BECAUSE I'M A PRO HERO NOW!"

"So? Fuck is that supposed to mean?" He turned around and put his face in his hands. I could see the heat waves coming off him and I could tell he was trying to calm down.

"Because I worry about you! I'm a pro hero now which means someone hates me or wants to get at me and their gonna do that through you! I worry about you every time you walk out that door because if they get to you before I can, I lose everything. I'd lose the way you keep the silence from getting so loud. I'd lose the way you keep the nightmares away. I'd lose the way you put an ice pack on my neck and kiss my jaw, telling me everything will be okay. I'll crumble without you. I can't lose you." He said and walking upstairs, slamming the bathroom door.

I took my jacket off and ran upstairs, knocking on the outside of the door and begging him to let me in.

"Katsuki let me in. Please let me in." I whispered finally. I turned around putting my head against the door and sitting down. I heard movement in the bathroom and the door knob jiggled. I quickly stood up and the door swung open. Bakugo quickly fell into my arms, wrapping his arms around my waist as he cried into my shoulder.

I whispered I'm sorry over and over while running my hand through his hair and planting small kisses on his neck. I felt my dress start to burn and it was burning my skin with it. I kept whispering and kissing him as tear pooled my eyes.

Soon he let go and looked at me. I kissed him and let the tear quickly fall down my face. I didn't want him to see me cry. I pulled away and wiped my chin before he could notice.

He ran his fingers over my burns as carefully as possible. I could tell he felt terrible about it.

"It's fine, I'm fine." I said to him quickly. He started walking away but I quickly froze his feet. He could of burned out of it but he didn't.

"Please, take a shower with me and we'll go to sleep." I said, walking in front of him. He didn't say anything, he just burned himself out of the ice. We walked to the bathroom and he turned around while I slipped the dress off. There was nothing else under it so I started the water.

We showered and I washed his hair before we got out and laid down. He laid on my chest in the dark and quiet music playing in the background.

"I'm sorry, I'll never do it again. I love you."

"I love you." He replied as I played with his hair while he ran his fingers over all of my stretch marks. He soon nuzzled into me and I feel asleep soon after.