5. The Tin and The Tv

We leisurely walked towards it. The can just rolled back to where it was, making us lily- livered. Is this possessed or what? I clung onto Namjoon, turning his attention to me. "Don't worry Y/n" he whispers holding me close. "Let's just get out of here Namjoon, please, I beg you" I whine. "Oka-" he was cut of by that Min Yoongi "Taehyung, do it once again"- he asked him to kick the tin again.

Taehyung thought about it for a second then went near the tin and kicked it real hard, it flew inside the dark passage which was in front of him. We lined up near him and in front of the caliginous passage to see if the tin comes back again. And as expected.

It came....

The tin rolled back and stopped in front of us. WOW! I'm scared to death, Jhope next to me is shaking like a fucking leaf and his hands clinging to mine, I can feel them so cold. "WTF man?"- Jimin asked in confusion.

"Maybe it collided with a wall" Taehyung stated looking deeply inside the hallway. Namjoon moved forward, as if he was thinking something. "If it collides with a wall, there will be a sound right" Namjoon questioned disagreeing with him.

"Suppose, there is a cloth partition"- Jungkook stated next to trembling Jhope. "This is nonsense guys. Enough, please, let's just go back"- Jhope wept, pulling me out of there. "Relax hobi, it has just started getting interesting. Let's go and find out what this is"- Jin challenged making us stop on our way outside. Is he crazy or what? These motherfuckers do surely need death. Blame the number of glasses of wines he drank few hours ago. But before we could say something.

"I will go and check"- Taehyung stated, looking at us. "Don't be silly, it can be dangerous. Don't do it"- I requested, scared to lose him in this Currant situation. "okay, let's use our old idea. I'll hum a tune and if you stop hearing me.. Then come to find me"- Taehyung explained, moving my hands from his shoulder.

"Hmm"

"okay" Namjoon says giving him the torch light.

"What? No, listen to me Tae-" i pleaded, grabbing his arm and pulling him from going inside. "Don't worry Y/n, I'll be alright. Wait for me here" with that he walked in, humming a song.

He walked carefully inside the pitch dark passage and as he was walking deeper inside, his voice was decreasing. We waited for him to say something but all at once, he stopped humming. I was so fucking scared that he wasn't humming anymore, for a second I ran inside the hallway before Namjoon pulled me back. "Wait Y/n, don't leave just like that" he scolds looking deeper into my eyes. I know he saw my fearful soul. "I won't let anything happen to us Y/n" he mumbles into my ears.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon called out. "Taehyung don't fool around"- Jhope scolded just in case if he was trying to mess with us. "Let's go and check"- I said, not wanting to waste anymore time. "Please Namjoon" I beg. "Okay, come on"- He replied.

"No, I don't want to go" Jhope gulped "Don't worry Jhope, hold my hand" I comforted him, and went inside with others. I called out his many times and he didn't bother to answer, I hope he is fine and not eaten by anything inside this unexpectedly long passage. "I don't want to go"-Jhope cried repeatedly. "Come on Jhope, don't worry"- Suga answered and this time he looked scared too.

"Taehyung, this is not funny"- Namjoon scolded. It was pitch black inside, we couldn't see anything but the flash lights from our phones. Those walls were really dirty, chandeliers were covered in spiderweb, broken portraits hung all the way inside the hallway. Suga stopped on his way, I don't know why he stopped, it was thin and long passage, when I went closer, we saw a dead end. If there is a dead end, where in the hell did he go. "Kim Taehyung, Answer me dude, where the fuck are you?" Jungkook shouted impatiently.