7. The Wheel Chair

We refused to look around for a way to get out and just sat in front of the door. I don't know what to do at this moment. There's definitely no other way of getting out of this shade. I was thinking of multifarious ways to get out or to call someone for help but my mind is an absolute mess. All I do is lament coming here, the one who should be regretting more than any of us is already dead.

Jhope on the other hand, is broken to millions of pieces, he is been brushing aside all of us for running from there instead of staying with Suga. It's not our fault, on the other hand we do have to save ourselves too right? Sounds selfish but running from there was all we could do. What should we do by staying with him when he was lying dead in his own pool of blood.

It was tranquil for so long until "All of us are going to die dude, all of us" Taehyung struggled, shaking his head in disappointment. "I don't know what the hell is happening here" jimin whined while comforting whimpering Jhope. "Yes, we shouldn't have come here" Jin responded looking at us. Wow, is this all he can say right now? After forcing us to come here. "Shut up Jin, just shut the fuck up. We came here because of you. Ghosts don't exist. What is all this? Do you have any explanation for this? Do you? It better be a fucking good one" I barked, right on his face.

"Y/n, I haven't forced anyone to come here, you are not kids" Jin yelled back at me. "Stop it guys, stop it for fuck's sake" jhope wepted. "Suga is dead, do you know what that means? He is fucking dead. We have lost him. Forever" he continued while Jin condolencing him. It's the least he could do after what he made us do. I know we aren't kids but he was the one who was being a kid at the bar and forced us to come. Didn't he.

Everybody where lost and had nowhere to go. Jungkook was sitting on floor, constantly checking his phone. Namjoon was right next to Jungkook, rubbing his back as he was more scared than us. He is the youngest and of course he will be scared, can't expect him to do anything stupid when his hyungs are around him. After losing Suga he haven't said a single thing. Namjoon was worried by his behavior and snatched his phone from him. Jungkook glared at him but instantly gave up and just rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder, wiping his tears.

Meanwhile Namjoon was staring at his phone and "Guys, does anyone have signal. Please check your phones" he shouted standing up, we took our phones and checked but there is no signal in mine. "No" I said, others didn't have too. "But, someone's phone rang when we came to this hotel. Taehyung, it was yours right ?" Namjoon questioned. "It was my dad's call" he replied looking at his phone. "But as soon as we entered this hotel, the call was disconnected, that means there is reception outside this hotel, right ? But there is no reception in the hotel and we can't go out of here, but there must be network somewhere in this hotel. There's got to be network somewhere" Namjoon explained.

"We need to find the terrace" Jungkook boomed standing up from the floor. "Correct" jimin interrupted. "There must be a terrace right" Jungkook questioned looking at me. He is totally right, there must be a terrace in this hotel. "He is right, there's got to be a reception on the terrace. We need to get to the terrace. We must get to the terrace" I said to them. "I'll go, I'll go to the terrace and Namjoom, stay here okay. Take care of everyone" Jungkook said walking away from us. Woah dude, he can't go alone. "Jungkook, don't go alone, I'll come with you" I stated and went along with him. "Hey, wait up" Namjoon says stopping me from going. "You aren't going anywhere" he says pushing me back to where I was standing. "We can't let Jungkook go alone" I reply pushing him aside. "But y/n-" I cut him off saying.

"I'll be alright Namjoon" I say going back to Jungkook. "Guys, be careful" Jin said. "Yeah, you stay here" I replied. "And if anything happens, call out for help" Namjoon screamed as he saw us vanish in the dark.

Author's p.o.v

After looking around for ten minutes, Jungkook and Y/n found the terrace, not the terrace but the board. "Dude, Terrace" Jungkook said pointing at the board, clinging on to the wall. "It must be here" he continued looking up the stairs. "Let's go" Y/n responded going ahead of him.

They went upstairs, careful than the last time, glacing before walking in the skygian passageway, making sure nothing is on their way. It was dark and nightmarish like all other hallways. They walked sauntered, and carefully. Abruptly someone giggled. They flinched as well turned back, there was no one. Y/n flashed the lights in the dark hallway, it was nothing, but just empty.

"Excuse Me" someone called from the opposite direction, recoiling them back. It was a woman, old woman, who was in a nun uniform. "Have you come to meet Mr. Johnson?" She asked. Y/n and Jungkook looked at each other. They were fucking scared of all this shit. "Who is she" Y/n questioned and looked at her again.

"Doctor is free now, you may come" with that she went inside some room. Her voice was echoing in this huge hallway. Jungkoom went ahead, Y/n following him. He walked soullessly and stood in front of the same room. They went inside, more like Jungkook walked inside fearlessly, but he was scared to death that he was shaking uncontrollably and sweating like fuck. There was a lightened lamp and some photo frames hanging on the dirty walls.

Out if the blue there was a scream, loud shriek. It was coming from a device, which looked like a tape recorder. "Shh...." they could hear some girl is crying and whining. "We don't meet here to scream and shout" someone says in the tape recorder. "Tell me why do we meet here" The same person asks.

And to that question, a reply was heard, but, it was coming from....

behind them.

They turned back to look who it was. And just when Y/n flashed the torchlight outside the room, there was a rusty wheel chair, going pass them in the hallway and they could also hear someone singing.

"Husha busha"

"we all fall down"

After the wheel chair passed by the room in which they were in, Jungkook went out and saw it, it stopped right infront of an another room, which was open and there was light, as if someone's in there.

The wheelchair went inside the room by itself, looks like it waited outside for them to look at where it was going before doing anything. Jungkook was so focused on it.

"Jungkook" he heard his name being called. Only him. And he didn't react to it. "Jungkook, stop, don't go any further" Y/n said following him. Jungkook walked stilly to that room, as if he was possessed. "Husha Busha. We all fall down" when they wear near the room. Y/n stood right outside while Jungkook went in. There was red lights, curtains and that wheel chair. He went near it and looked at it, like he was being controlled by someone, or being called. Nothing happened for a moment but then a girl...

A girl was seated in that same wheel chair and attacked Jungkook with her hand, his body hit the wall making a massive thud.

"We all fall down"

He was dead, there was blood, and his eyes were open. Y/n was speechless and crying. She heard her creepy giggles, when she turned back, that door closed by itself. She ran from there, It was a long hallway, she sprinted aimlessly, when she went to turn left, she saw an another wheelchair.

"Ringa rings roses" she darted backwards. She took the left hallway and saw an another wheel chair coming towards her and it was singing. "Husha busha, we all fall down" she rushed inside some room and hid herself behind a giant cupboard. Quickly trying switch off the torch light.

She was crying, regretting everything, sniffling and whining.

"Ringa rings roses" as soon as she heard her, she shut her mouth by her own hands while the wheel chair went passed the room where she was hidden

"husha busha, we all fall down"

..........................
That's all for today❤
Hope you guys enjoyed ❤
Do tell me how you feel about this book💙
I'd love to hear your thoughts 💙
Do share vote and comment babies 💜
Love ya 💜