6. Room 3046

Suga forcefully opened the door, whisteling his way in. "So, finally we are here" he exclaimed running around while we heedfully made our way in. The room is coal black, I can see the walls and the floor only by the torch lights Suga and Taehyung holding. "What is it ? Nothing. What's the difference" Jimin dictated, taking out his small liquor bottle from his pocket. "It's like the other rooms. Haunted" Suga complained, looking at the room repeatedly, but good to see that he is exhausted.

"Dude, the only difference is that....a lot of people have died in this room" Taehyung stated. "Including our suicide uncle" he finished, referring to the man we saw in the news. "Yah, Jin, drink up" Suga said giving him Jimin's liquor bottle after making a disagreeable look to Taehyung.

"Sorry, guys, I am not going to leave this room" Jin laughed sitting comfortably over the little cupboard next to the bed. "Me neither" Suga beamed hugging Jin. "Drink anyone?" Jin questioned, to which no one answered. "Just think man. There was a time when this hotel was functional" Suga explained, Everybody hummed in response, asking him to continue without saying a word.

"Now imagine a girl, I would say a hot, sexy girl....would have checked in at the reception. She would have come up from the lift, walking stylishly in the corridor, then she reached this door, after that... she could've gone there" he stated pointing at a window. He mimicked everything that hot lady of his would have been doing when this hotel was still running. "She'd have come here and closed the curtains, slowly. Why? Because she wanted to take a shower in the hotel. Ready for the shower, she came here, infront of this door" he mean the bathroom. "And then she started the shower"

"Srrr............"

As soon as he completed, there was a high pitched whistling of shower, coming from the bathroom. I jumped from where I was standing over to Namjoon, making him even more scared. Everyone was startled, Suga was fucking staring at the bathroom door.

"What the hell?" Taehyung queried. How the hell would we know. "It's one hell of a coincidence" I returned. "You said shower... and the shower started on it's own record" Namjoon gulped. "We will have to check" Suga demanded looking back at us. "Suga you are not going anywhere, just come back please" Jhope thundered right next to me. I am sure my ear drums must have fainted. As of Suga, he didn't even look back at him nor did he respond to any of us. He started to go near the door even after telling him not to.

"Suga!"

"Suga!"

"I have to see" with that he opened the door slowly, walking towards the bathtub which was hidden by the curtains.

We watched him go inside the bathroom, standing at the entrance, he took his hand, slowly moving it towards the curtains, and just when he moved it.......

"AAAAAAAHHHH........................"

There was loud, ear splitting scream and the bathroom door closed by itself, making everyone flinch. "What the fuck!!!!!" Namjoon cursed holding me tightly. "Suga, hey open the door" Jungkook yelled banging on the door. "Give me the torch" Jimin screamed. "Suga, open the door"

Room Lamp started to flicker making the situation even more worse than before. "Suga" Namjoon, Jhope, Jimin banged on the door screaming his name, or asking him to open the door. During all this, I didn't hear his voice from inside, did he even call us out for help or am I the only one who haven't heard him since the time the door closed. "Open the door dude!!"

"Suga........"

The door opened by itself. Water was dripping, sinister laugh could be heard, they flashed the torch lights inside the bathroom, mainly from where the water was dripping, but it was not just water. It was blood dripping from his hand.

"Fuck!" Jimin cursed when he saw Suga.

"SUGA!!!" I screamed when I saw him dead, drowned in water, blood all over his face. Eyes open. Looks like his head was banged on the ceramic glass tub several times.

"He's dead" Taehyung trembled.

"Guys, run, run" Jin screamed, knowing that whatever is here will come for us. "Let's go from here, come on!" Taehyung yelled. Taehyung went out of the room, before pulling Namjoon out of the Bathroom who was looking at dead Suga.

"Oh my god, let's go" Jin shouted running out of the room and in the hallway.

"Guys, come back, come back...." Jhope shouted. When I turned back, I saw him still standing outside that fucking room. "We cant leave Suga in there" he cried asking us to come back. We can't leave ourselves here either. "Come on Jhope, hurry up, we can't go back in there" I said pulling him outside the room. "We can't leave Suga" he cried and came with me. We ran away from the room, still in that same hallway.

"Let's go, let's go"

"Move, fast" shouted Namjoon standing near the steps, checking if everyone made it safely.

"Shit!!!"

"Fast"

"Move move"

"Come on"

"Oh no, oh no"

We made it to the basement. "That side, go" Taehyung said, pointing at the main hall. "Guys, this side" namjoon said and we ran straight, but it was dead end. "No, left, that side" we went left. And we finally came to the hallway where the back door was. Yet....

There was no door

"Where's the door? There was a door here!!" Namjoon shouted. "How is it possible?" Jimin asked when there was no door. "There was a fucking door here" Taehyung repeated. "We entered from here. How the fuck is it possible?" I questioned looking everywhere.

"Guys we must have entered from there!" Taehyung yelled pointing at the other side from where we came. "No, Taehyung we came from here" Namjoon disagreed. "Don't you remember the clock??" He asked us. "Namjoon you are getting confused , there's no door here, we have to go that side" Taehyung screamed pulling me with him.

"Guys, just run" jimin shuddered. Even after running the other side, we came back to that same damn hall again. "What the hell, I can't believe this" I barked, I can't believe this, I definitely remember the way we came from and the door there is really missing. "How is it possible, how come we are back here??" Jhope questioned. "Let's go there dude" Jin yelled and we ran the other side again. We were in kitchen, running wherever it lead us to, but we still ended up in that same hallway.

"Shit! Same bloody place" Taehyung grunted flashing the torch light here and there. "Its a trap, it's a fucking trap" Namjoon shouted. "We are running but we are going nowhere" Jungkook boomed. "Don't lose your cool, Jungkook" Namjoon stated. "That way, let's go and see" I said and ran straight to the elevator, which was leading us down. "Guys, downstairs" I shouted as I was running ahead of them. We ran down and went straight the hall and then came back to.....

where we were before.......

"NO, NOOO, NOT AGAIN!! NO FREAKING WAYY" Jhope cried.

"We are entrapped. Damn it" Jim screamed.

"Fuck it"

"oh no, no way. I refuse to be trapped like this" Taehuyng shouted and walked away. "Taehyung, what are you doing? No, Taehyung!!" I yelled when he took the chair which was in the hall and ran to those glass doors and threw it. Though they didn't break. They are fucking bulletproof. We yelled standing at the door, banging, screaming for help.

Flashing the torch lights so that someone could see us although Nobody was there, it's just us and the car outside the hotel.......

________________________________

Enjoyed the chapter?? Very sad that Suga is out of this story now, but do find out how the others survive.

Happy reading my unicorn babies😍🤩🦄

Do share, vote and comment

Next update in 2 days