15. The End

I tried to pull the door open. "Namjoon!" Yelling out his name multiple times. I pulled the handle one last time with full force and ended up falling on the floor again, with the handle on my hand. I can hear her howling, giggling at the same time, I felt her somewhere near me, I was still on the floor, I look here and there and finally checking under the table which was right infront of me and abruptly her head hangs out making me scream and run out of the room.

I come back to that same hall, crying, I don't know what to do anymore. I look here and there for help, but all I could see is lights flickering and her evil laugh. In a trice, I see lights, car lights, burning my eyes, I block it by covering my eyes.

When I lower it, I see a car. It's Namjoon's car and they were all standing there except Namjoon. "Hey y/n, what are you doing?" Asked Suga coming near me. His eyes were all white, which made me step back. As soon as I saw him, I was happy, thought he was alive, I wanted to hug him and others as well. I wanted to believe that they are okay and just casually waiting for me get into the car so we can go back to where we came from, but no, this is game of Julia and I am a player, I have to win no matter what.

"There's no time, you and Namjoon are left and you both have to die" he says. When he said Namjoon, I was relieved that Namjoon is not dead, yet. I have to save him. "There's no point, let's go" he continues. "Hey y/n" yelled Jhope, making me flinch right there. "Make it quick girl" he says, for a moment I wanted to see my old Jhope, but they all look creepy and cruel. "Come on y/n, let's go" Taehyung says. "Don't make us wait now, we all are waiting for you" he says angrily, coming towards me, I back away ending up tripping over something and breaking some glass bottles near me. After making myself steady, I don't see any of them anymore, only lights flickering and smell.

Smell of gasoline. The glass bottle I broke was gasoline. I confirmed it again by touching it by my palm and smelling it. I took one of the flickering bulb from the wall and threw it over the bottles, as expected it lit up quickly. I took a cloth which was somewhere near it and burned it. The cloth was long enough to take it to the clinic and burn the fucking machine.

I started running towards the room, not wasting my time, but watching me run there successfully with fire was not what she expected. Benches slipped through my way, making it fly pass me and hit the wall, doors infront of me, were forcefully breaking, blocking my way. There were broken doors and other things on my way and I had to stop, before I could think of anything, I saw her, motioning the big bench towards me, before I could react or move, it hit me, making me pass out there.

I was lying on the floor, unsuccessful, cloth was still burning, if I just kept running and didn't stop, I would not be lying here on the floor. I wanted to grab it, the cloth, when I moved slightly towards it, she crawled over towards me and the cloth in front me and blew it.

She disappeared after blowing it, I got up, tapping over the burnt little cloth as I saw it flicker, I blew it, trying to light it up again, trying to bring back the fire

She disappeared after blowing it, I got up, tapping over the burnt little cloth as I saw it flicker, I blew it, trying to light it up again, trying to bring back the fire. Just when i was about to give up, a table fan started moving. I looked at it, and back to the cloth, which is starting to lit up. When i looked back at the fan, there was this man, in the mirror, behind the fan. It was none other than Abraham Langdon, the one who died yesterday. I looked at him till he disappear, he is helping me, I can't give up now, I have to burn that thing, I wish he enters the heaven.

I took the cloth in my palm, even though it was burning my skin I ran to the room, ignoring her coming behind me, screaming, yelling. And just when she was about to get me, I tapped my hand over the oil spilled over the room. The whole room was on fire.

For a moment, I was fucking dead then I saw her soul burning in fire, that was not so satisfying as the closet opened by itself, revealing unconscious Namjoon. He was going to fall over the burning machines, I quickly ran over him to stop him from falling but I wasn't strong enough to hold him that I ended by falling on the other side of the room. I dragged him from the room to the hall, he woke up half way to the hall. The door, those fucking glass doors opened by itself, fucking automatics.

"Are you okay?" I asked checking his deep wounds.

"Yes, Y/n you saved me" he stated.

"I know" I whisper, loud enough for him to hear.

"Let's go home" He said taking my hand.

The End

_______❤❤❤______

Hello my unicorns, hope y'all doing great. Hotel Redstone is now over, I hope you guys like this chapter. I wanted to tell you that, there's part two of hotel Redstone.

There's no part 2 in Bollywood but I'll write it because why not... I'll be posting it next year maybe.

Give me some feedbacks about this book ❤💕

Thank you❤

Special thanks to my veer baby🌼 @_livelikeyouwant_ , my idiotic other half 🐵🐒 zombiegirl2020 , and my Alocer_ val darling 🦄

Thanks for hyping me up and for your grateful words.

BYE🍃