Jersey Jacket

Note: this is on SECOND PERSON POV

"It's starting to feel it's summer. The heat is really draining me." You told Kageyama after finishing the running exercises.

Since you were into sports as well, you usually join the team for their warm-ups. Yet today was unexpectedly hotter than usual.

As you were drinking your water, you suddenly just felt dizzy. You tried to close your eyes a little harder but then by the time you opened your eyes, you could only see blurred lines and then everything went pitch black.

You found yourself lying down at the clinic. The sun's beam's coming through the windows. Again you closed your eyes.

After a while, you heard the door opened and footsteps coming closer to you.

"Senpai, are you alright?" Kageyama opened the curtain looking worried right at you.

"Yes, I'm alright now." As you sit down, Kageyama gave you a bottled water and medicine.

"You should go back now, I'll just take this medicine and go back to the gym after." You felt conscious with Kageyama's presence.

"You don't need to push yourself too much, senpai. I just came to check up on you. Good to know you're much better than earlier." Kageyama replied.

Out of curiosity, you asked Kageyama what happened right after you fainted.

"The heat made you exhausted, plus we took double running compared to usual."

"B-but.. Who carried me here?"

"I did." Kageyama replied without any hesitations.

"Sorry for bothering you Tobio-kun."

Tobio felt his adrenaline rush that hearing you call him by his first name made him blush. Kageyama abruptly stood up.

"Very well. I'll be taking my leave." Kageyama went dashing out fast.

You were startled by Kageyama's actions that made you question yourself if you said something wrong. As you wanted to take a power nap, you saw Kageyama's jacket on the chair he sat down earlier.

Having a secret crush on him, you stood up and took the jacket.

You smelled his jacket. "Hmmm, Tobio smells like splash of deep marine ocean. Wait. What am I doing?" You put back the jacket down but can't resist trying it on.

"It's twice my size, isn't it?" You were feeling ecstatic smelling and wearing Kageyama's jacket. Then you went back lying down.

Unknowingly, you felt something rushing down there and from your insides. Butterflies? Wait. No, no, no. This can't be. What is this I'm feeling?

No, you can't help it. Having Kageyama's scent in you while wearing his jacket gives you too much sensual tension.

When you were in high school, you were Shiratorizawa's manager. That time, you only fantasize Semi and Ushijima. Now that you're Adlers manager, you can't help fantasize Ushijima more, along with Kageyama and Hoshiumi.

Oh these dirty thoughts of mine. You shook your head, trying to think about other things. You murmured, "Asics, Molten, Mikasa, Speedo" and then you snapped. You're imagination went wilder. You've thought of seeing Ushijima, Kageyama, and Hoshiumi in swimming trunks.