Home

Damon's POV

     Light starts shimmering through my eyelids, and I can't help but think 'yay, another day, another torture.' I feel something soft under me, and I am confused. This can't be the cell? It can't be the medical table either. Then things start coming back to him. Elijah. The kiss. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay. A cough interrupts my mantra, and I turn my head towards the noise. There, looking straight into my eyes is Elijah Mikaelson in a comfy-looking black chair. He looks rough, like he hasn't slept in weeks. It's not like he needs sleep though. He is a vampire. I look around the room slowly. It looks like something that he would live in, dark grey walls, black bed, black chair, spruce wood wardrobe and bedframe. 

"Damon?" he asks quietly,  like he's unsure if I am really here. 

" 'lijah?" I say bad. I wince at hearing how scratchy my voice sounds. 

"Damon, love, NEVER do that again," Elijah sighs in relief. 

"I don't plan on it." He comes up to me and pulls me in to a harsh, yet loving kiss. "God, Elijah I missed you." He hummed in agreement. After a couple of minutes kissing me, he pulls away to grab a glass of blood that he placed on the bedside table. He hands it to me and tells me to drink some. After I do, I feel better almost instantly. I push myself up to get out of bed. When I do, I move to hug Elijah as tight as I can. I am not a big hugger, but hell I missed him. 

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," he says after we pull away from each other. I didn't notice how filthy I truly was until he said that. I looked down and saw blood, dirt, and vomit everywhere. On my clothes, on my skin, it was even in my hair. "Yeah," I reply. "I probably look like shit."

"You always look hot, Damon, be quiet," he replied with a small smile. This statement makes my heart flutter, we're going to be okay. Elijah leads me to the bathroom and grabs a washcloth. After running it under some warm water, he gently rubs it along my face. "I missed you," he whispers after pulling it back. "Me too." I laid my head in the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I don't know how long we stood there for, but it was something we both needed. "You're home, love, you're home."

_

Hey guys! So, I forgot both my Wattpad username and my password, as well as the email that I linked to it. This was about a year ago. I gave up, and I couldn't edit this story. I got a big push today to look at how this story was going, I hadn't checked on it in about a year (checked from my other account). Wow! guys! 8k reads? Last I remember, I had a little less than 1k! I read some of the comments, too. I love y'all. I saw them and I had to finish this story. I went to the login and tried 4 different emails with 3 different password choices, not to mention that I forgot my username, so that didn't help. Anyways, I got it back! I can't promise to update regularly, but I can try to do it at least once a week. Thanks for the support! Theres not much for this chapter either, and sorry for that! But I'm starting back slow. This is way different than my psychology and history papers.