hospital

as always, NSFW warning!
TW// harassment, angst/blood
was gonna post this the same day as 'George Davidson' but I accidentally fell asleep since I was so tired lol
2104 words

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAPPY NAPPY <3

"George Davidson."

"George? Who's that?"

"A friend I made. I'm sure he would love to join the smp. I actually have him here now so I can ask him." Dream ranted, turning to face George. He quickly muted his mic before asking George. "Do you wanna join my Minecraft SMP?"

"Um- what's it called?"

"Well, uh it's currently called the Dream SMP since I didn't know what to name it. I'm sure we could think of a better name."

"No, i think I like that name. So whenever I play it, I'll always think of you." George flirted.

"So is that a yes?" Dream asked, blushing.

George nodded his head as Dream unmuted. "Yeah, he wants to join."

"Alright, does he have a background story?"

"Wh- what do you mean?"

"Has he decided on what his character would be like?"

"Oh! Um no, I just told him the idea now, he might be able to tell you his lore by tomorrow afternoon."

"Alright, the sooner, the better."

After a few more minutes of chitchatting, Dream felt a slight Tao on his shoulder. He turned to see George crossing his arms and looking angry. Dream smiled, kissing his forehead.

"I have to go now Wilbur! Take care, bye!"

"Bye Dream."

Dream hanged up and threw his phone onto the bed.

"Now where were we?" Dream grinned, pinning George against the bed.

"You were in the middle of fucking me Clay. Before whoever that was interrupt-"

Dream pulled him in for a kiss. "less taking, more fucking."

George nodded as he allowed Dream to touch him. He felt vulnerable, yet he knew if he didn't want Dream to do anything, he wouldn't.

Just as they were getting comfortable, Dream's phone rang again.

"Holy fucking shit. Can't I fuck someone in peace?" Dream scowled, shutting off his phone. He didn't even check who was calling him.

Dream returned his attention back to George, who was gazing over towards the window. "What's wrong George ?" Dream whispered, caressing his face.

"I dunno. I'm just not feeling good."

"Oh, do you want to stop? I can make you a soup."

"Yeah I hope you don't mind. But no thanks, I don't want a soup. I'd rather just cuddle with you. I'm just not feeling the 'sex' mood since we've been interrupted so many times."

Dream smiled and nodded. "Imma take a shower. Do you wanna join?"

George grinned and followed Dream into the bathroom. He turned on the shower, twisting the knob left. They waited a few seconds before entering the shower.

Dream threw his head back, making the water splash against his face. George smiled and inched closer to the blonde. Dream grabbed a bottle of strawberry shampoo and poured some on his hand. He washed his hair and George's.