://Winged Musician and Sword Wielding God//:

Phil was shocked to see two People with a godlike appearance. The older one had long beautiful pink hair that was tied in a long braid. A beautiful golden crown covered in gemstones sat on their head. They wore clothes fit for a god, blood covering The formal gown from head to toe. the god was wearing long black bouts, they were covered in a slit code of dirt yet they shined with a silvery glow. The being held a golden sword, blood was trickling down its sharp edges.  Phil notices something engraved upon the blade's cold surface. Using his impeccable eyesight Philza Made out the writing upon the glistening weapon. "Blood for the Blood God" it read. Philza turned his head to inspect the other unworldly being. 

Phil instantly saw thick gold liquid dripping from the presumably male's eyes onto his black vest with silver buttons. It was covering a white shirt, well not anymore it was also socked in the same gold substance that was still dripping from those night-black eyes with gold pulps. He wore long black tight pants now ripped exposing his extremely pale skin. The male had messy chocolate-colored hair, Phil couldn't really see how long his hair was but it was clear that it wasn't short. The male was wearing a flower crown made out of freshly picked daisies, he was sitting under a big tree with a beautiful acoustic guitar, his hair sparkled with a warm and soft light. He was gently strumming the strings. 

 You can play the song now :> 

" I've got miles of regrets and confusing friends but perhaps it's my stupid head, in the end, Thinkin' should I wait here or make my way home? You said, "Go." with his angelic voice, the brunette sang these lines.

"Making up problems that don't exist, Why do I let myself dream like this? We're floating away, my body's in space, We are going home" the god-like being continued the song.

"Missing piece of my skull, I'll sew on patches of my own soul. There's nothing you or I can do so let the stars fall 'Cause from up here the sky is my thoughts and we're all so small.

"Meteor shower. Quick take cover but the hues in our hair complement one another I'd sell my bones for sapphire stones. 'Cause blue is your favorite colour." The angelic creature's eyes stopped pouring with gold when his soft light pink lips pronounced the word blue.

"Missing piece of my skull, I'll sew on patches of my own soul. There's nothing you or I can do so let the stars fall 'Cause from up here the sky is my thoughts and we're all so small. they repeated the line again. 

"My heart and the earth share the same rule It starts with Love and it ends with you. But don't go outside, it's dangerous tonight without me here right by your side". The god let go of his sword. it fell on the flowery ground with a thump, the blood splattering on the flowers.

"Take it slow, you'll know Which way to go Sew up your skull Take your time and we'll be just fine" the strangers sang in harmony. 

( sorry if I missed a line or 2 I was really tired when I wrote this part)

Philza wanted to say something to the newcomers. But as he thought of how to approach the newcomers the musically talented brunette stood up from his spot and walked in the sunlight his already pale skin started to seem even more white.  The angelic being started to take off his formal black vest, then his soaked dress shirt. Phil observed the male take of his formal attire, Philza saw that the brunette had a corset on his chest. he proceeded to walk to his companion. "hey Techno can you help me?" the tall being said in a British accent. "Sure Wil" the pink-haired being pronounced in his kinda raspy voice.

The God stepped closer to the tall male. They picked up their sword wiping off the blood on a cloth that they had gotten from a bag. " Be careful techno don't stab me"the god laughed "I would have done that a long time ago. 3..2..1!". Phil heard the clanking of metal, the corset fell exposing huge pearly white wings. The blue-eyed crow was surprised to see a person bearing wings such of a size. 

" oh my symphony I'm fucking free again Techno I'm free!!" The angelic creature yelled as he rows in the air. "Wil be careful you haven't being flying in quite awhile" The god replied standing on the ground. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Technoooooooooooooooooo" The man was falling quickly after he got distracted by his buddy's response. " Oh god, Wilbur!"

                                                                                   --------------------

800 words sorry that this chapter is short but I haven't been feeling well this week. hopefully, you liked this chapter! have a lovely day or night

                                                                                                             - A.L.