23

Harry's sitting on the couch eating chocolate cake when the front door opens. He pauses the movie he was currently watching, and walks his way to the front door.

He squeals when he sees who it is. "Louis!" Harry was grinning widely, crinkles forming by his eyes. He attacked his boyfriend in a hug, and he could feel the tears forming in his eyes, slowly gliding down his cheeks. "I missed you," He mumbled, pressing a kiss to his neck.

Harry could feel Louis smiling. "I missed you more," He said, as he placed his hands on Harry's bum, supporting his weight as he carried him to the couch, before slowly laying him down on the soft material. "You're so beautiful," He smiled softly at the cute man laying underneath him.

Louis had always heard people saying that you get a glow when you're pregnant, and he had never seen it before, despite his mum being pregnant several times with him around. But now, he could easily see the new glow on Harry's face. It was beautiful.

Harry giggled, pressing a kiss to Louis' pink lips. "I love you so much," He sighed, pouting up at him cutely. He loves this man so much and appreciates every little thing he's ever done for him. He doesn't deserve Louis.

"I love you too, baby," He smiles, pecking his lips one more time before sitting up, and pulls Harry with him. "How's baby doing?" He asks, gently putting his hands on his boyfriend's stomach, stroking it with his thumbs softly.

Harry blushed slightly under his boyfriend's intense gaze. His beautiful blue crystal eyes stared into Harry's green sparkling eyes. "Doing good, I think," He mumbled, smiling up at the beautiful man hovering over him. "I can't wait to feel them move."

Louis smiles softly at him. "And I can't wait to have a family with you," he confesses, softly caressing Harry's cheek with the pad of his thumb. "I love you a lot, Harry," He whispers, kissing his boyfriend gently, before they both fall asleep together on the couch, legs tangled together.

-

Louis tells Harry about what he's done in Los Angeles, and the curly-haired boy listens carefully and patiently. He could honestly spend hours just listening to his boyfriend's raspy voice.

"...and then she literally pulled her pants down, on the street in front of loads of people!" Louis cackles, throwing his head back, keeping his hands on Harry's stomach. Harry loves the crinkles by his eyes when he laughs.

Harry chuckles at the older man. "Sounds like something that'd happen in LA only, babe," He sighs softly, smiling up at the man. From this angle, he can easily see every single detail on Louis face, and he finds himself admiring his beauty.

The older man smiles at him. "You're staring, creep," he teases, gently caressing the small swell of Harry's stomach. "How many weeks along are you again?" Louis asks, almost ashamed of himself for forgetting.

Harry smiles happily. "I'm six weeks along now, babe," He looks so happy talking about their baby, it makes Louis heart beat faster than ever. He can't believe he's lucky enough to call Harry his.

Louis hums, his eyes never leaving Harry's face. One thing the older man has noticed about Harry's face is that his cheeks always tend to have a bit of redness on them, and that's one of the things Louis' loves the most about Harry's features on his face. "When do you want to tell our families, love?"

"I haven't thought about that, to be honest," Harry sighs. "What do you think?"

Louis smiles at him. "Don't stress about it, baby," he kisses his forehead, making the stress lines on Harry's forehead disappear easily. "I'm saying after week twelve. As you know, my mum has been through quite a few pregnancies," Harry smiles at the mention of Johannah, "...and she always told me that it's the safest to tell people after that week, because the, uhm, miscarriage risk decreases after that, lovely."

"I'm okay with telling people after week twelve," He beams up at Louis, his cheeks a lovely red color. "I want to do it in a fun way, okay? Maybe like, a surprise party or something, or we can like we give them a shirt or something, that'd be so fun," Harry babbles, giggling quietly at the thought of surprising their families.

"Sounds absolutely lovely, babe."

-

They're sat in the car on their way to pick up Sophia from Anne, and the older man of the two is sat in the driver's seat with his hand placed on Harry's thigh, softly stroking it with the pad of his thumb, and suddenly Harry can't breathe anymore.

Louis singing the song playing on the radio softly under his breath, his brows furrowed in concentration while driving. They stop at a red light, and Louis turns his head to look at Harry. "Why are you so quiet, babe?"

"I'm just," Harry shrugs. "I'm just so happy and grateful that I have you in my life," he admits, smiling when Louis' smile takes over his whole face. "I just love you a lot, L."

Louis smiles at him, turning his concentration back on the road when the red light changed to the green one. "You know I love you too, you're very special to me, sun."

And for the rest of the night, they both have wide smiles on their faces, which leaves Sophia questioning them both.