interlude: kpop idols as things my friends and i have said

little warning: bad words

(this is just bts/txt/en-/skz cuz they're the only ones i stan right now.)

yoongi: can you look up serotonin?

jimin: would you like the shopping category?

sunghoon: sunoo never wears necklaces that I give him

jake: you don't give him-

sunghoon: I don't give him necklaces

ni-ki: *studying for a test* loving the ✨s e x i s m✨ medival times were strutting back in the day

minho: I don't know I'm just feeling b!tchy and seungmin's kinda just standing there like "hit me! with a truck!" so I obliged like the great friend i am ✨💜😌

chan: go sit in the corner and think about what you've done

minho: fiiiiiiiiiiine

innie: Who wouldn't want to be pole dancing in a green house?

seungmin: I'm sorry w h A -

kai: well if you feel like trash then recycle yourself and become someone new.

kai: wait that was really inspirational

beomgyu: *talking about iPhone 12* That's a scam! You think I buy a phone for the phone, no I buy it for the charger and headphones!

hobi: Snuggle equipment! Teddies, blankets, socks, tea or hot chocolate, love you never got from your parents, cookies...

yoongi: Look you either do crack or drink black tea. Two types of people, you are one or the other there is no in between it's a direct correlation. And if you do neither? You're just a part of the sim, you aren't real.

innie/jungwon/yeonjun/jungkook: i will take my piece of evidence and shove it so far up your ass elaboration will come out of your nose. I hate essay season.

hyunjin: just sneezed and my hair went kablooey.

han: I highly doubt I'll live longer than you.

minho: Why, do you know how many diseases there are in my family?

han: Do you know how much butter I eat?

jungwon: if i wasn't a virgin i'd walk straight into the gutter and ask penny wise how many babies he's eaten, because i bet i've eaten more.

kai: My dad bought me a crowbar!

soobin: *mishearing* YOUR DAD MADE YOU EAT A CROWBAR?!

beomgyu: what's a crowbar?

beomgyu: ...is it a protein bar?

beomgyu: *typing into google* crowbar...definition.

han: Like, you consent to sex and then after the sex u take it back like, bro give me my virginity back.