Introduction

Oreos...

Cheetos...

Crackers...

"Where are they?" The bluenette silently said to herself as she rummaged through her pantry.

Suddenly, a hand approaches from behind her. It grabs a stack of Pringles that she was trying to find.

"Looking for these?" A voice said. The girl turned her body to face the person. 

The man smirks at her, while she just furrows her eyebrows. She snatches the chips out of his hand, and starts to walk back to her room.

"Not even a thank you, Mari?" The boy said, making her stop in her tracks. She turns back around to him. 

"Thanks, Adrien," Marinette says sarcastically, "And why are you still here? It's like 10:00 at night?" Marinette questions.

"Alex said that I'm welcome here whenever I want. So, I will stay as late as I please." Adrien responds, while grabbing the pack of Oreos from her pantry. He then walks past Marinette, and up the stairs to Alex's room. 

Marinette groans, and opens the can of Pringles. She sighs and starts walking up the stairs, and into her room. 

---

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that this "chapter" is very short, I just wanted it to be kind of like a kickstart to the story. Next chapter will be much longer. I hope you all will enjoy this fanfic! :) 

(213 Words)