Untitled Part 1

I lay my book on the bedside table and settle down in bed. I struggle to keep my eyes open to wait for Micheal but they just flutter till I'm asleep.

The wind blows sofltly on my face but then the floor. It's rummbling so hard that i fall to the ground. It's 11:15 and He's not home. I need help, I can't talk or stand. I feel dizzy and nearly unconcies. A storm has set it's self upon our house. A crack and a bang makes the gaint book shelf tumble on top of me. I black-out.

"LILLY" I hear a fritned voice scream. Michael try's to lift the book shelf but the thunder strikes again makeing him drop it on me again. I've got my strangth back now, knowing that i'm safe but I don't have anough. the book shelf was thrown aganst the wall and I'm liffted up into my boyfriends strong arms.

In  the lounge Michael rapp's me up in a red velvet blanket. I shiver as Michael makes us both his double chocolate hot drinks and plates up some warm cookies that he just baked before the storm got worse. "The cookie's and that teddy were supposed to be for you tomorro on valantines day. Sorry."

'Oh Michael, you sweet heart. I don't care if i don't get anything on valintines day. the onley gift I want is you and onley you." I said planting a kiss on his soft cheeks. "And atleast I'm safe now. I love you Michael."

Michael and I talked for a while as the storm got worse. Then out of blue we both felt dizzy and sick. "What did you put in those..." I didn't finish my sentence because what I thought was my life flashing before my eyes was someone elses. The both of us fell forwards....