Untitled Part 4

* Sorry guy's. My story is a bit to short. It is my first story. Please dont get disapointed about the lackiput into it. I'll try better next time. Enjoy! ;)*

.

.

They both wake up together on the floor of there living room. Michael gets up and walks down the street. every couple hand in hand. the market is full of roses, Lillys, Tulips and much much more flowers. He grabs a hand full of those tre flowers and the flourist ties them together with a beutiful ribbon.

I come home to find Lilly standing againstthe wall, silently thinking. As soo as she see'sme she runs up shaking her right hand. I drop the bouquet.

My first thoughts were, 'Is see cheating on. Why me? Why is she wearing a ring?' Then it hit me. When we were both young. I saved her from drowning. Then she ran home, but before she did I gave her a ring. I told her that the next time I see her, we'll be engaged. Because when I performed CPR on her I felt a conneection. So all we need to do now is well plan the wedding. That was over and done with.

I sat Lilly down on the couch. I bent down on my knees and held Lillys face. Her cheeks so soft within my hands. Her lips as soft as rose petals as Iean in for a kiss. This is the best Valintine ever.We called Hazel and Ashton to tell them the news but they had new of them self.

They finally came and Lilly was suprised to see a small bimb on her vest friends stomache. "Twins!" Hazle whispers. We put on a movie after descusing everthing. We watched Nemo! I t was acutaly quite a good movie.That evening everyone celibrated by having a huge friends and family party.

Nothing could be better then this.

.

.

.

Thank for reading! It was a short short story. Sorry if the ending just came and went. Thank you!!