Untitled Part 2

# Sorry if you got confused in the way my book is made. Please comment some ideas. Hope you enjoy! :

 .

 .

-- Michael's P-O-V --

I don't know what was happening, we both fell forwards and then Lilly vanished. I fell on the softest and most greenest grass. I looked down at my self. "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS" I yell. I sounded like a young teen girl and worst of all I had a bust! What was happening to me.

I ran in to the grand white mansion, butlers and maids stepping out the way, and I made my way to the closest bathroom. "I...I...I look like L..Lilly!' I stutter in suprise.

-- Lilly's P-O-V --

"Michael?" I call out.

A man comes out of the house. " What are you doing, calling for your self? Come in, lunch is getting cold."

"What do mean. When you said I was I calling for my self?" He musn't have heard me. I walked into the small house and I got a glimpse of what I really look like. A Boy.

** a week later**

I lay in bed wondering why I look so much like Michael but younger. I can hardly remember what happend that night before valintine. I stand out the front of my, Michaels, someones school.

"Hey, what ya doing" suddnley 2 pairs of hands grabed my arms and dragged me into the school grounds,"Michael, look theres a new girl"

I looked to were he was pointing."That...that...thats m...e" that was me, Lilly.

"Michael don't be silly" all the boys laughed.

At reces I had learnt the boy's name's.  There was Calum, Luke and my favourite Ashton.

--Michael's P-O-V -- 

Apparently I had to move schools because Lilly's other one shut down. Every one laughed at me. At least I have made a friend, Hazel. She has a beutiful shade of purple in the tips of her hair.

I thingk I saw my self,Michael, before. I'm getting confused. what is happing. Im not used to living with a rich family. We live in a gran white mansion with 6 floors. counting the basment and the attics.

Igot a note in my loker this after noon. it said something like meet us at the lake next after noon. It was written from a boy called Ashton. I think he is Hazels boy-friend. Any way, Im gonna meet them there. whoever they are.