𝒯𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

CHAPTER THREEDO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET?S3 E8: Ordinary People

CHAPTER THREE
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET?
S3 E8: Ordinary People

"For every strength there would be a weakness. The sun became our enemy. It kept us indoors for weeks. And though my mother found a solution, there were other problems. Neighbors who had opened their homes to us could now keep us out. Flowers at the base of the white oak burned, and prevented compulsion. And the spell decreed that the tree that gave us life could also take it away...so we burned it to the ground. But the darkest consequence was something my parents never anticipated...the hunger. Blood had made us reborn and it was blood that we craved above all else." -Alexandria Mikaelson

" -Alexandria Mikaelson

25TH SEPTEMBER 2010

       "NO. NO NO. DID I MENTION 'no?!'" Damon exclaimed raising his arms in the air for emphasis. He was not on board Elena's plan, especially since it quite clearly risked her life by putting her into danger because of the near proximity to an Original Vampire. Damon didn't want to remember what happened the last time she was that close to an Original Vampire. Klaus compelled Stefan to turn off his emotions and turned Tyler Lockwood into the first sired hybrid. Damon already appeared to have made his mind about the Original family; however, he had not met Alexandria yet. "You are not going to aggravate Barbie Klaus. She already hates you enough." The one-hundred-seventy-one-year-old vampire reminded the human doppelgänger. 

Elena sighed at his reaction. She should have known he would have reacted this way if she brought them up again. Although, what Damon didn't know was that Elena had not been referring to Rebekah when she mentioned 'Klaus's sister.' Damon hasn't even heard of the eldest female Original. Damon didn't know one of the Originals had aided in saving the doppelgängers life just two weeks earlier. He didn't know that same Original helped Bonnie and Caroline get rid of the ghosts that were haunting Mystic Falls. "Not Rebekah. Caroline got Alexandria's number from when she helped her and Bonnie with the ghosts." Elena clarified as she still looked down at her phone, typing a message to the Original Vampire.