(Happy 4 Us) (3)

*Warning: hi, did you miss me? 💃🏻*

Hahahaha I love surprises 🙊 and drama. Teehee.

Last (but not least) part of this long trilogy 🥳 gOoD tHiNgS cOmE iN tHrEeS 👁️👄👁️🌳

Btw this has a lil bit of smut, cuz I know what you come here for, yew nasteeeee

Hahahaha hope you like it!! 🤞🏻

Perrie's POV

Next morning, we arrived to set to record a series of segments of us, judges, talking to the finalists and analysing their journey through their Little Mix: The Search experience, so they could put them between performances during the final show program.

I woke up today feeling amazing. Seriously, like renewed! And I obviously knew why.

It just felt so good to be next to Jade again, and being able to completely enjoy from her company, without any tension nor awkwardness between us. And I think she felt the same way - or so the bright, contagious smile in her face said, as it illuminated the whole room where we shoot the entire session.

When the director announced to us and the production team behind the cameras our first break of the day, I dodged everyone in my way to the catering service; the only thing that could improve my day even more, was seeing all these appetizers on their way to my mouth.

Should I go for a chocolate shortbread biscuit or a classic jaffa cake?

"Hey!" Leigh-Anne announced her presence behind me, when she arrived to grab a bottle of water.

"Hi!" I replied.

Alright, I got this; first the jaffa cake, then the chocolate shortbread biscuit.

"How are we feeling today?" she asked me, attentively.

"Amazing" I let out, blissfully, after having my first cookie bite.

"I can see that" Leigh smirked. "Also, I could swear I saw you and Jade getting along again...?"

"Oh, yeah!" I chuckled. "Sorry, cuz we didn't tell you sooner, but yes!" I sighed, but happily. Almost dreamy. "Ooh, Leigh-Leigh... it was great! We had a talk late last night cuz she came to my room for... well, long story" I dismissed the details: "The important thing is we talked it all out and made up! And now is all good between us!"

"Is it?" she muttered.

"Yes! We're friends again!" I cheered. "How awesome is that?"

"Very... mmm-hmm" Leigh assented, yet not as enthusiastic? If I must say. "Though, you weren't exactly enemies..."

"Oh, no. And thank God!" I exclaimed. "I'm not sure if I would've survived to that".

I was so grateful we only had a minor misunderstanding, nothing serious. Yet, Leigh-Anne seemed too preoccupied for my liking.

"What?" I asked her without beating about the bush.

She took a deep breath before continuing.

"... can I be honest with you?" she asked, cautiously.

"Of course, Leigh-Anne!" I assured her, furrowing my brow.

I had the feeling I wouldn't like what was coming, but I was curious.

"It's just... you weren't really in a catfight over some random issue, Perrie" she pointed out, serious. "You and Jade were having a crisis cuz of this... huge tension that's been going on between you two lately, you know?"