She Motivate Me (smuffly)

*Warning: some cute smut for y'aaaaall*

Hello! I'm back!👋🏻

Thank you so much for your support 🥺❤️

Here's the next OS. Comment me your thoughts! 😜 Pwease! 😩😂

And enjoy 😘

The Fourteen of May, 2018. Los Angeles, California.

Jade's POV

I'm in the studio; a pen in my hand, ready to write, but my sight is stuck on my phone, and my head's in the clouds. It's about time my boyfriend reaches out for me as he said he would, but since the short message of 'I'll call you' from this morning, I haven't got news from him.

"Jade?"

I raised my head and found a pair of soothing blue eyes staring at me, fondly.

I could get used to Perrie being here in LA. Me and Leigh-Anne have been living for weeks in an apartment we rented together, and when she said she'd invited Pez, I was so excited! I'd be lying if I say I was expecting her, but I missed her so much. We love her to pieces and I'm sure we'd appreciate any contributions she could do to the album.

"Are you alright?" Perrie insisted, looking at me from across the table.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I told her.

A buzz on my phone called my attention, but it wasn't Jed. Just another random notification.

I looked up at Perrie, and found her outlining a mocking smirk.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing" she mumbled, but her face stayed the same.

Not gonna lie, I've been feeling a strange vibe from her... like she's just quietly observing, too attentive in everything I say or do...

Or maybe it's just my idea. Yeah, maybe I'm seeing things that... nope. There she is. I saw her by the corner of my eye: still staring.

"Stop it" I scolded her. She just giggled. Such a goof girl. Gosh, I missed her so much.

"Alright" Jenna Andrews, one of our amazing writers, called for our attention. "Have you got any concept for the new song?"

"Oh, I'm getting some fun vibes with this one" Henry Black, one of the musical producers, commented, as he set the demo to play. "You wait till you hear this, Perrie. It's amazing".

In matter of seconds, the track we were working with, an instrumental version of a R&B song with a hint of Latino influences started to play. I waited for any other person to participate before me, but nothing. Gosh, it feels like high school all over again...

"Well..." I started, grabbing my notebook. "I was thinking this could be like a really snappy song, you know what I mean? That beat could be really well complemented with some smart lyrics..."

"Yeah" Leigh, sitting next to me, nodded, seconding me.

"... I had thought of a concept with some sort of conversation between friends, one woman gives advice to the other about men and how... like, predictable they are? Or something... like helping her..."

"Like... a woman anthem?" Perrie contributed with me.

"Yeah. You know? To build confidence, and make people feel... good" I finished, stuttering like a loser.