Little Jeed (smut)

*Jerrie light fluff/smut(Jaddy) Warning*

Jade's POV

I pulled Perrie into one of the waiting rooms and closed the door behind her. I was bothered, but Perrie was fuming, and I could see right through her.

We were at Capital FM to film some interviews prior to the Jingle Bell Ball 2018. We had finished and now the girls and I were waiting for our driver to pick us up. But I couldn't wait any longer.

Since hair and makeup that morning, Perrie got annoyed at Jesy for some reason, and even when I tried to ask her, she told me it was nothing for me to worry about. It kinda confused me, since Jesy seemed really amused, for a change. And then Leigh, being more curious than I was, asked Jesy what the fuss was about, and she seemed now as entertained as her. They've been like this all morning.

"Just tell me. What's going on?" I asked Perrie directly. She just kept avoiding my gaze. I cupped her face in my hands and forced her to look at me. I squeezed her cheeks while getting a pretty and funny parody of her serious facade.

"It's nothing" she babbled. I giggled, ruining the serious tone of the situation.

"Babe" I persisted, "I can see you're really angry and has something to do with Jesy, and then Leigh-Anne... are they bothering you?" I asked, worriedly. "Tell me what can I do for you. I don't want to see you like this" I begged. She sighed.

"I'm not angry" she told me, while pouting.

She was so cute. Her straight hair, light make up, and we were both matching styles with our tartan high rise trousers. There's been a while since we do so, coordinate something on our outfit, and it feels really nice. Still, her eyes are gloomy. Sign that something isn't right.

I looked up at her, working the same pouty magic she wanted to work on me. I won the stare contest, though.

"It's a really stupid thing" finally agreed, defeated. "It's just... sometimes I can't help but being so... protective over you" she admitted, with a side grin.

"I know that" I nodded, reassuring her. "And I'm really thankful for it" I told her. She was adorable. As soon as she smiled, I kissed her dimple. "Although, you know I'm a grown up, and the world is a cruel place. You won't be able to protect me forever" I assured her with the most serious tone I could get.

"But you're my baby" she claimed, with her classical toddler voice, and went to hug me. Gosh. Sometimes I don't get why they think I'm the cutest one in the group. You're sleeping on Perrie Edwards, people!

"Tell me" I insisted. She sighed and pulled away.

"Fine! Jesy has been mocking you all day, saying things like you were probably waiting for Roman to give you the victory, and everyone else doing what you want, only because you were so tiny and cute".

I was startled.

"Is that it?" I asked her. It was nothing new. I mean, I admit sometimes I do use that strategy. And is not surprise they think I have a soft side because of my looks. Everyone does. I'm already used to it.

"Why yes, babe. But is not what she says, is the way she says it" she persisted. "Like, diminishing you or something. She, among all of us, should take care of what comes out of that big mouth of hers. Since she's been so 'brutally bullied' and stuff" she pointed, air commas and everything, visibly upset.

"Woah, okay! Let's calm down" I stopped her. "There's nothing wrong with that, alright? Nothing mayor, anyway. Don't worry! I'm fine!" I assured her. I had a little bad feeling, but I shoved it off my shoulder and continued being positive. "The only thing that matters is that I know who I am. And so the people close to me, so I'm sure she doesn't really mean it" I downplayed the issue and walked towards the door. Case closed.