Chapter 4

Percy's POV⚓️
I know it's bad but I can't help feeling jealous when Jason went after Nico. I mean he's mine. MINE. I was walking around when I heard a voice shout my name.
"Perce!"A voice says from behind me.
"Annabeth?"I ask turning to see her flushed.
"Percy I need your help with something."
"Sure what is it?"I ask walking up to her.
"I need to make the perfect date for Piper."
"Ok knowing Piper you'll want it at the beach. So therefore we need sea food and sea related items."
"Omgs thank you!!"
"No problem." I reply. There was a pause while she was writing ideas down for the date.
"So Percy, how's Jason?"
"W-what do you mean?" I feel the blush heat up my cheeks.
"Seaweed Brain, I've known you since we were 12. I can tell when you have a crush on someone." Crap, how did she know so much about me, that devil woman.
"I really don't know wise girl. I'm pretty sure he likes me, but I don't know. I really want him to like me." I stare into her gray eyes looking for an answer.  She pushed her blonde hair behind her ear and shook her head.
"I don't know what to tell you Perce."
"Thanks anyways Annabeth. I'm going to head to my cabin for the night." I stand up of her bed and lean down to hug her and walk out of the cabin.
As I walk back to cabin I take in the scenery, the cabins barrier protect the camp from rain and the works. It was a cloudless night sky. I could see the full moon and a bunch of constellations I don't know the name of. The grass was a bright green and as I neared my cabin I could see the lake sparkling. I should talk to Poseidon soon and update him on what's going on. I reach my bed and collapse into a deep sleep.
Dream scape😴😴😴😴😴😴
A bunch of  blurry colors whip around me like wind, I can't look two feet in any direction. Suddenly like appears in front of me with his bright blue eyes and blond hair. His scar prominent against his unnatural pale skin.
"Hello Perseus." His baritone voice grunts. His voice once upon a time would make my knees weak, but not anymore.
"What do you want Luke!?" I snarl. I won't let him betray me again.
"I just wanted to warn you against a blond hair blue eye kid you are falling for. Us blond hair blue eye kids have a tendency to break your heart." My heart clenched. I didn't want Jason to hurt me like Luke did.
"I don't think Jason will betray me like you did Luke." I growl.
"Ouch, and no much much worse." No, no, no, it can't be true. I feel the panic boil up my throat. I feel like screaming, crying, and puking. Why can't I be happy for one!?!?
End of dreamscape😴😴😴😴😴😴
"PERCY!"
"Wh-wait what, Jason?"