Chapter 7

Jason's P.O.V ⚡️
I am really relieved that Nico is no longer mad at me or Percy. Maybe he will be more happy with Ryan, he certainly deserves it. I put out my hand for Percy to grab. He lifts himself up and pats off his back and legs.

Percy's P.O.V

"Lets go eat food, I'm hungry." On queue my stomach rumbles and I giggle. Jason grabs my hand pulls. He towards the mess hall to eat. Since the war we were allowed to sit with others if we are by ourselves. Jason grabs two plates and cups and pulls me down onto the seat. I wish for blue waffles with a bunch of syrup and blue coke to drink. I scarf down the food as quick as I can reveling in the deliciousness of my fluffy pancakes( would that be correct, I don't really like pancakes) and syrup. I head chuckling from my side and glance over at Jason. I blush wildly as he barely at any of his food.

"Did you like your pancakes Percy?" He teases.
"Shush it Grace. I didn't ask for you sass."
"No you just asked me to be your boyfriend." The entire hall goes quiet. Jason and my cheeks are bright red as everyone looks back at us. "I said that a little loudly."
"No kidding." I scan over the crowd for any disappointed or disgusted faces. I'm surprised when I see The seven and Nico smirking and everyone else with knowing glances. "What?"
"Percy we knew you guys were going to date soon." Will pipes up from the Apollo table with his arm around Jake. The rest of the demigods nod in agreement.
"I'm always that last to know in these instances." I curse under my breath. " I gotta iris call my mom, I will meet up with you later."

I peck Jason's cheek and run to my cabin. I pull out a gold Drachma and manipulate some water to make a rainbow.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering." I throwing the Drachma." Sally Jackson Manhattan New York(right?)"
My moms hazelnut brown hair and green eyes appear in the Mist.
"Hey mom." I say, smiling.
"Hello Percy, how are you doing?" She smiles that warm smile I remember from early childhood.
"Well, I'm dating Jason Grace." I say hesitantly, afraid of what her reaction was going to be.
"Finally." She exclaims.
"What!?!?" I scream.
"Honey I knew you two were going to date sooner or later. When is he going to come over, I need to talk to him and give him the talk about not hurting my baby boy." My mom says sternly, then smiles again. I sigh, relieved for the fact she is okay with me dating Jason. "Well dear, I must be going. I have to cook for Paul. We are having a date tonight. Love and miss you."
"Love and miss you too mom. Have fun on your date with Paul." I swipe my hand through the Mist to disconnect the call.
This morning wasn't so bad.